Phantom Zone!

bengali

The new Thundercat Lord!
Reaction score
How do you think Clark will get out of the Phantom Zone? In the movie it took a nuclear Blast, how do you think the show will get him out next season?

I have a feeling Jor-el was prepared for him to enter the PZ. He will teach him something while he's there, then a big moment where it shatters will happen and we'll see Kal-el fly to save Martha and Lois.

So you think he will get his powers of flight in season six then? he would have too to get through space back to earth, very interesting to see can't wait till six!

I don't know that he will use them in every episode... But I have a feeling he will use it for the opener. Maybe the adrenaline will allow him to force the power, then we could have an episode where he explains to Chloe how he "willed" himself to do it. Then he won't be able to do it just when he wants, that will be the part he has to learn. Just dreaming I guess :(

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
I have a feeling Jor-el was prepared for him to enter the PZ. He will teach him something while he's there, then a big moment where it shatters will happen and we'll see Kal-el fly to save Martha and Lois.

I would love to see that happen . :up: :up:

Aren't there Rumors that Laura is supposed to be seen early Season 6 ? Why not while Clark is in The Phantom Clark can see & find out first hand how Zod & Braniac betrayed Clarks Biological Parents & Destroyed his Home Planet & here is a little twist. Clark is able to INTERACT with the People of Krypton while in The Phantom Zone so he warns his Father & Larua about what Zod is planning & this is how they find out in advanced about what is going to happen (Smallville Universe stuff) but it is to late no matter what & in the Smallville Universe this is how Clarks Parents know to send him away to Earth. Clark HIMSELF tells them & warns them & he can see for himself how his real Father & Mother really is & Clark witnesses the death of his Parents & home Planet & he can not do anything about it. Obviously Clark will be safe no matter what since hes not REALLY THERE & all but this would be AWESOME if you ask me.

Strgts said:
Aren't there Rumors that Laura is supposed to be seen early Season 6 ? Why not while Clark is in The Phantom Clark can see & find out first hand how Zod & Braniac betrayed Clarks Biological Parents & Destroyed his Home Planet & here is a little twist. Clark is able to INTERACT with the People of Krypton while in The Phantom Zone so he warns his Father & Larua about what Zod is planning & this is how they find out in advanced about what is going to happen (Smallville Universe stuff) but it is to late no matter what & in the Smallville Universe this is how Clarks Parents know to send him away to Earth. Clark HIMSELF tells them & warns them & he can see for himself how his real Father & Mother really is & Clark witnesses the death of his Parents & home Planet & he can not do anything about it. Obviously Clark will be safe no matter what since hes not REALLY THERE & all but this would be AWESOME if you ask me.

You mean Lara

They did a show about how Jor-el found out about earth, the show was titled the Drifter, or stranger or something like that! the idea is cool, about him finding out alot of things about his fathers real intentions and not what clark thinks of him ruling earth, while in the PZ. sounds good too me about a PZ hour or so, of Clark learning his real truth for being on earth.:up:

What if he has to make some deal with with...what're their names...Namek and Aethyr?

bengali said:
They did a show about how Jor-el found out about earth, the show was titled the Drifter, or stranger or something like that! the idea is cool, about him finding out alot of things about his fathers real intentions and not what clark thinks of him ruling earth, while in the PZ. sounds good too me about a PZ hour or so, of Clark learning his real truth for being on earth.:up:

pretty sure that was relic

Strgts said:
I like that idea a LOT! I could see everything you mentioned in my head, as i read it. There's so many ways to open up Season 6 with a BANG! But you guys are comin' up with some great plot ideas, and fan plots.

When the nuke in hidden was launched did clark made it explode in space.

I don't remeber but it could still be in space theoreticaly and could explode if it hit the phantom zone. Relaseing Clark sort of like superman 2

Was there a preview for season 6? Does anyone know when smallville returns with anothjer season?

The Incredible Hulk said:
late September, most likely 9/21 or 9/28
Long time to wait, this makes me unhappy, I want it now, can't wait that long haha rofl.

In the show they said that they destroyed Zod's body when they placed him in the phantom zone which suggests that only his spirit or consciousness was put there.

Clark however was sent with his full body, so he can probably break free of the prison. Just a guess. Either that or Jor El saves him.

bulok said:
In the show they said that they destroyed Zod's body when they placed him in the phantom zone which suggests that only his spirit or consciousness was put there.

Clark however was sent with his full body, so he can probably break free of the prison. Just a guess. Either that or Jor El saves him.

I think that's a pretty reasonable suggestion.

Maybe a Green Lantern will get him out.

Shut up. Like you never had a dream

They won't even start filming until sometime in July...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"