Season 6 speculation

Jlandsw

Bonesaw is ready!
Reaction score
After tonight's AMAZING season finale, I gathered a list of things to look forward to next year:
-The appearance of Jor-El in human form
-Clark leaving Smallville for Metropolis (rumored!!)
-Seeing the Phantom Zone
-Clark possibly gaining the gift of flight (how else is he gunna save Martha and Lois)
-Evil Lex
-Zod in human form
-More Brainiac
-The return of Aethyr and Nam-Ek from S5 premiere (confirmed by Al and Miles)
-Possible Clois build up

^^^More than enough reasons to stay tuned!!!

Put it this way. This is what I want to see happen in season 6:

- Clark starts travelling the world, doing journalism classes aboard to write stories on alot of political issues all over the globe.

- When a crisis occurs, Clark saves the day but this time keeps his identity concealed. Works in secret.

- People believe theres an invisible mysterious guardian angel in the world and the media dubs him 'Superman'.... this way Clark can have the title 'Superman' associated with him without wearing the suit yet.

- Just as Clark is growing closer to 'Jor-El', Jor-El turns out to be Eradicator.

- Detective John Jones appears in Smallville to investigate why all the top secret Krypto-freaks of the week are dying off. Their mutated condition wont allow them to survive for too long.

- Lex and Lana both uncover the truth about Clark finally but of course Lex's mind gets messed up when he becomes the vessel of Zod and Lionel becomes the vessel of Jorel.

- Pete Ross returns. Cmon G+M, all poor Sam Jones III wanted was more focus. He works for Lex but also is an inside spy for Clark and Chloe. As he grows closer to Lana to learn more about what her and Lex were doing, he slowly develops an attraction to Lana. Could he sway Lana out of Lex's corrupt grip?

- Lori Lemaris appears as Clark's new love interest and her backstory has ties with Altantis and Mercy Reef also, as a cross promotion for both shows. This relationship works alot better when Clark releases shes not human either, but not a psychopath like Alicia.

- Something happens between Lionel and Martha which puts Clark and Lex in a very difficult position.

- Brandon Routh appears as the wayward son of Dr Virgil Swann who reluctancly gives Clark secret information about Krypton that his late father had concealed from Clark. The agency that knows Clark's secret will be dealt with.

- Chloe quits Journalism deciding she can make a bigger impact as a TV news reporter in Metropolis than working at the bottom of the Daily Planet.

Pretty good ideas, I think this Board needs a thread "What we dont want to see in Season 6"....from what I've heard writers and producers do read forums.

Kane said:
- Brandon Routh appears as the wayward son of Dr Virgil Swann who reluctancly gives Clark secret information about Krypton that his late father had concealed from Clark. The agency that knows Clark's secret will be dealt with.

Not Routh, this is the part I think they should have Dean Cain play, as Virgil Swans son. I think he would fit the part better.

But great ideas though.:up:

Agree I think Routh should have no place on the show Cain on the other hand I feel should be the real Jor-El.

Tony_Montana said:
Agree I think Routh should have no place on the show Cain on the other hand I feel should be the real Jor-El.

I agree, no Routh.....maybe Dean Cain. He might make a good Jor-El. But I would rather see Terrance Stamp as Jor-El because he already does the voice.

Tony_Montana said:

If he didn't do Swan's son, then I agree, Cain as Jor-El would be great.

Him and Teri Hatcher as Lara. That would so rock!:up:

Kane said:
Put it this way. This is what I want to see happen in season 6:

- Clark starts travelling the world, doing journalism classes aboard to write stories on alot of political issues all over the globe.

- When a crisis occurs, Clark saves the day but this time keeps his identity concealed. Works in secret.

- People believe theres an invisible mysterious guardian angel in the world and the media dubs him 'Superman'.... this way Clark can have the title 'Superman' associated with him without wearing the suit yet.

- Just as Clark is growing closer to 'Jor-El', Jor-El turns out to be Eradicator.

- Detective John Jones appears in Smallville to investigate why all the top secret Krypto-freaks of the week are dying off. Their mutated condition wont allow them to survive for too long.

- Lex and Lana both uncover the truth about Clark finally but of course Lex's mind gets messed up when he becomes the vessel of Zod and Lionel becomes the vessel of Jorel.

- Pete Ross returns. Cmon G+M, all poor Sam Jones III wanted was more focus. He works for Lex but also is an inside spy for Clark and Chloe. As he grows closer to Lana to learn more about what her and Lex were doing, he slowly develops an attraction to Lana. Could he sway Lana out of Lex's corrupt grip?

- Lori Lemaris appears as Clark's new love interest and her backstory has ties with Altantis and Mercy Reef also, as a cross promotion for both shows. This relationship works alot better when Clark releases shes not human either, but not a psychopath like Alicia.

- Something happens between Lionel and Martha which puts Clark and Lex in a very difficult position.

- Chloe quits Journalism deciding she can make a bigger impact as a TV news reporter in Metropolis than working at the bottom of the Daily Planet.

Those ideas I hightlighted just wont happen and the last 2 are just stupid (no offense, I see your perspective). The others are good but I think season 6 will be the last but I dont even think A+M are gonna go all the way with those things. The show has become less about Superman/Clark Kent's evolution and more about simply his time in Smallville and/or the people in Smallville with him. I dont know how they can squeeze that all into 22 final episodes.

Dean Cain is way too old to play Virgil Swann's son and doesnt even look the part. Brandon is the perfect age and looks believeable as Chris being his biological father.

The logic for using Brandon and Dean is simple. Smallville can have the record for having all the surviving Superman actors appear on the series.

I think using Brandon as Swann's son is a very responsible way of handling it. He wont be Superman obviously, thats SV Clark's destiny. He'll just be a human, who helps Clark on the way, as Chris Reeve did.

Plus the story with the agency need to be resolved. Its unclear how many are a part of this and what exactly they all know.

Its a very responsible way of making peace over the casting wars and having the two appear together, but TW as Clark Kent obviously.

As far as Clark travelling the world. It obviously wont be like Birthright. This is how I'd do it;

Clark can travel anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds. He could still go to school in Smallville and live there but Clark himself does his own personal journalism studies by travelling to other countries and documenting his own findings about the political and social problems he witnesses.. Thus he starts to gain a new understanding of the world around him.

Basically he'll be almost like a hidden observer. He only interferes in secret when people are in danger.

Brainiac 8 said:
If he didn't do Swan's son, then I agree, Cain as Jor-El would be great.

Him and Teri Hatcher as Lara. That would so rock!:up:

Except Dean looks nothing like TW, and TW was Jor-El 20 years prior to the destruction of Krypton..

Teri Hatcher for an episode? ...that'd be the end of the entire budget of season 6.

Kane said:
Dean Cain is way too old to play Virgil Swann's son and doesnt even look the part. Brandon is the perfect age and looks believeable as Chris being his biological father.

The logic for using Brandon and Dean is simple. Smallville can have the record for having all the surviving Superman actors appear on the series.

I think using Brandon as Swann's son is a very responsible way of handling it. He wont be Superman obviously, thats SV Clark's destiny. He'll just be a human, who helps Clark on the way, as Chris Reeve did.

Plus the story with the agency need to be resolved. Its unclear how many are a part of this and what exactly they all know.

Its a very responsible way of making peace over the casting wars and having the two appear together, but TW as Clark Kent obviously.

Why the **** would the producers care about making "peace" over a casting war that only idiots on the internet give a **** about?

Hey, personally I dont care about it. Im perfectly happy with Brandon being casted for Superman, but alot of the SV fanbase seems devasted over 'the casting wars'..... so whatever, Itd be nice to see so that it doesnt seem like 'Smallville' and the Superman films are against each other but part of a united front.

I also think BR on SV would clear up alot of confusion from normal ppl who dont know anything about Superman and believe SV is a prequel to the movie. With Brandon playing a role that isnt Superman on SV, it will make them seem seperate and SV into an alternate universe compared to the Superman films.

SV fanbase is devastated because it wasnt Welling. **** em. There not competing against each other, we all know that. Who are the 12 year olds who think with this logic. Putting Routh on the show seems random and forced

Brandon Routh Guest Stars as Superman in an episode, I did like that April fools joke that Kryptonsite played it was a good example.

Super_Ludacris said:
There not competing against each other, Who are the 12 year olds who think with this logic

The ones who dubbed it 'the casting wars'

Ya its pretty gay. Personally I wasnt affected by it at all... but since so many SV fans are.........

Well theres nothing really bad with Brandon on the show in this capacity. If Chris could appear, and that was successful, so could Brandon and Dean.

Kane said:

Ya its pretty gay. Personally I wasnt affected by it at all... but since so many SV fans are.........

Well theres nothing really bad with Brandon on the show in this capacity. If Chris could appear, and that was successful, so could Brandon and Dean.

It's only the ones on the internet, besides do you not think it's odd for Routh to be on the show? Dude just does the a big franchise film and his next project is being a secondary character for the teen version of the show? It makes no sense. Why would Routh even do it. I would think after doing Superman he would want to show the world what else he is capable away from Superman-related things.

Super_Ludacris said:
It's only the ones on the internet, besides do you not think it's odd for Routh to be on the show? Dude just does the a big franchise film and his next project is being a secondary character for the teen version of the show? It makes no sense. Why would Routh even do it. I would think after doing Superman he would want to show the world what else he is capable away from Superman-related things.

Cause hes a nice guy? Hes not some stuck up Hollywood type or anything. I dont think he will be.

Then again, you have a point of coming down from an epic major motion picture to a teen tv series, it may be too much of a degression, at least from his agent's standpoint most likely.

I guess his best chance to have appeared was this season when he was still an unknown.

Kane said:
Cause hes a nice guy? Hes not some stuck up Hollywood type or anything. I dont think he will be.

Then again, you have a point of coming down from an epic major motion picture to a teen tv series, it may be too much of a degression, at least from his agent's standpoint most likely.

I guess his best chance to have appeared was this season when he was still an unknown.

He could be a saint but that aint got **** to do with him being on Smallville. On top of that nevermind that he's going to a tv show or if its teen why would he want to do another Superman project seperate from the franchise he's in? It makes no sense.

Kane said:

Everyone refers to it as the casting wars no matter who they liked. Might help to actually have been on the site back then and know what you're talking about before you cream yourself taking another shot at the smallville fanbase...

Thing is I do agree with Kane if Reeve could do the show so could Routh. The problem would come with the backlash from SV fans. SR fans could care less because he is Superman but to many SV it would be like a slap in the face of not only did he not get the part; but now the guy who did get the part is up here as the son of the guy who will forever be known as Superman.

Tony_Montana said:
Thing is I do agree with Kane if Reeve could do the show so could Routh. The problem would come with the backlash from SV fans. SR fans could care less because he is Superman but to many SV it would be like a slap in the face of not only did he not get the part; but now the guy who did get the part is up here as the son of the guy who will forever be known as Superman.

I think SR fans would be pissed too. They hate Smallville too because it's not faithful to the mythology. But I mean, come on guys, I would think it would be random if Bale turned up on Smallville too just to show Bruce. It's a TV show like it just seem random and a little forced. Reeve did it because he's was older and years remove from Superman.

SR fans might get upset but get over it because Routh is Superman nothing will change that. The problem comes with the die-hard SV fans. Other then that most SR fans wouldn't care really. Sure you might say I wis they didn't do that but other then that they wouldn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"