Season 6 speculation

boyscouT said:
Pat your husband's a lucky man.
LOL! Thanks, Boyscout. We're two peas in a pod. :)

Kal-El 8 said:
Me, I don't want to see "Bizarro" until Clark is SUPERMAN. they already ruined Mxy . I don't want the tptb bringing bizarro.
Yeah, you're right. Best to stick with the FOTW formula instead of Superman mythos, and maybe they can even get Clark back together again with Lana? That would be cool, doncha think? :D :up:

:p :p :p

Sorry Kal, just had to do it. LOL ;)

[Pat ruffles Kal's hair]

AgentPat said:
and maybe they can even get Clark back together again with Lana? That would be cool, doncha think? :D :up:

Works for me. :up:

:D :p

I hope Lana dies in season 6. :up:

AgentPat said:
Yeah, you're right. Best to stick with the FOTW formula instead of Superman mythos...

Hmmm... Superman mythos... isn't bring Bizarro into the Smallville world, NOT being faithful to the Superman mythos? :confused:

boyscouT said:
Hmmm... Superman mythos... isn't bring Bizarro into the Smallville world, NOT being faithful to the Superman mythos? :confused:

She was joking...

boyscouT said:
:confused:

Well, besides being facetious with Kal just to yank his chain, I'm not sure I know what you mean. Being "faithful" to the mythos is one thing. Being slaves to it is another. I don't think SV has to follow established comic continuity to the letter in order to be entertaining, and in point of fact, I'm glad they don't. It makes it more fun that way.

boyscouT said:

Actually it is... Bizarro actually appeared in in Smallville in his origin story & faced a young Clark Kent.

Pksoze said:
Actually it is... Bizarro actually appeared in in Smallville in his origin story & faced a young Clark Kent.
LOL!

Ya learn somethin' new every day. :up: :D

AgentPat said:
LOL!

Ya learn somethin' new every day. :up: :D

That's why I suggested he should appear, because Bizarro is actually part of the Smallville mythos.

firstbizarro.jpg

is that silver age, modern age? borthright? post infinite crisis? has it been retconned out?

Kaboom said:
is that silver age, modern age? borthright? post infinite crisis? has it been retconned out?

Silver Age 1958 to be exact.

As for it being retconned I'm not sure.

Asr said:

They aint killin one of the main stars of the show, this aint the OC. Just deal with it and hope the writers make her better or quit watching the show, I mean that's all we can do now

Asr said:

Agreed, she has overstayed her welcome. It's time for more Chloe and Lois :up: :) .

Btw this is my 200 post, YAY!! I think I only need 100 more to get a small avatar right???

i was wondering about the rise of Lex Luthor and the corruption of Martha, something that Gough spoke in his interview.

What if after Zod's possesion, Lex still remembers about Clark's secret and uses it to blackmail Martha and Clark, forcing Clark to "work" for Lex and maybe it forces Martha to do some stuff against Lex....corruption of Martha.

The rise of Lex could be wanting back the powers Brainiac gave him (to host ZOD) and since he doesn't the technology to do it (maybe all of his research is lost), he uses Clark.

Maybe Lex remembers Clark's secret for an entire season only to forget on the 7th season premiere (if we have a seventh season). It's a little strech but i think it's possible, depending on the writing.

If that's the case, it will be a good sixth season.:up:

Not sure if this will get attention here so I'll post it in the Talon as well but I checked on DeKnight's my space page, and he's opened it up for comments about what viewers want to see as part of season 6.

For those who dont remember his address he's linked to my page and you can get there through the link in my sig.

NHawk19 said:
Not sure if this will get attention here so I'll post it in the Talon as well but I checked on DeKnight's my space page, and he's opened it up for comments about what viewers want to see as part of season 6.

For those who dont remember his address he's linked to my page and you can get there through the link in my sig.

Nice, I'll have to send him a message!

Season 6 Premiere Date
FRI, 02 JUNE
As we estimated, Smallville's sixth season has been given a premiere date of September 21st 2006 on the new CW Network.

The Futon Critic has posted the projected return date to be the same for Smallville and Supernatural, the WB's other Thursday night hit show.

Smallville will, as stated in previous articles, remain on Thursdays at 8PM on the new CW Network, and Supernatural will begin its second Season directly after at 9PM.

Please remember that because these dates are projected, they are subject to change.

avidreader said:
Season 6 Premiere Date
FRI, 02 JUNE
As we estimated, Smallville's sixth season has been given a premiere date of September 21st 2006 on the new CW Network.

The Futon Critic has posted the projected return date to be the same for Smallville and Supernatural, the WB's other Thursday night hit show.

Smallville will, as stated in previous articles, remain on Thursdays at 8PM on the new CW Network, and Supernatural will begin its second Season directly after at 9PM.

Please remember that because these dates are projected, they are subject to change.

Thanks for the good news Avid.:up: :)

avidreader said:
Season 6 Premiere Date
FRI, 02 JUNE

Cool, I can't wait till we get some more info on season 6.:up:

Well now we know the first episode of season six is called Zod!!! Hopefully he comes out of Lex's body and into his own!!!!

Jlandsw said:
Well now we know the first episode of season six is called Zod!!! Hopefully he comes out of Lex's body and into his own!!!!

Won't happen, studio won't allow it

To bad the whole Lex is Zod thing doenst have the wow factor Zod as Zod would have.

NHawk19 said:
To bad the whole Lex is Zod thing doenst have the wow factor Zod as Zod would have.

Totally agree but it's all about the politics

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"