Season 6 speculation

^^So can we look forward to you guest directing any eps this season?

NHawk19 said:
To bad the whole Lex is Zod thing doenst have the wow factor Zod as Zod would have.
I agree, it was so disapointing.

NHawk19 said:
^^So can we look forward to you guest directing any eps this season?

No, sorry. I'm burnt out from the Superman project, so i'll be taking some time off

sockpuppet.jpg

:rolleyes:

AgentPat said:

I know but that doesn't mean its not fun to see how whomever it is will answer.

Just give em enough rope to see what they do. . . .

NHawk19 said:
To bad the whole Lex is Zod thing doenst have the wow factor Zod as Zod would have.

I'm almost positive we'll be seeing Zod as Zod in the premiere!!

DarthSkywalker said:
I want at least Zod's body in the PZ.

You're going to be wanting for an eternity, because Zod's body was destroyed. ;)

avidreader said:
You're going to be wanting for an eternity, because Zod's body was destroyed. ;)
What they *may* do at some point (just speculation here) is to have Zod find another host vessel after he's removed from Lex. That way, the character can come back, albeit played by a new actor. Or, they could have him bounce around different hosts so the producers don't have to cast the same actor each time. That would be weird and very confusing to people who don't catch every episode, so I doubt they'll go that route, but ya never know. It could be interesting as Clark wouldn't know who Zod was at any particular time, much like they've done with Fine.

In either case, I can't imagine they'd have Zod in the premiere episode and off him in the same, never to be seen again in the show. That's just dumb. Alien Ken and Barbie are a different story. They were "nobodies." But Zod.... Pfft! I think they would need to do a little more with him, especially since he's a MAJOR player in SV's Superman continuity. Zod's crimes led to the destruction of Krypton. That aint chicken feed. LOL

AgentPat said:
What they *may* do at some point (just speculation here) is to have Zod find another host vessel after he's removed from Lex. That way, the character can come back, albeit played by a new actor. Or, they could have him bounce around different hosts so the producers don't have to cast the same actor each time.

They could have him go into another body that resembles what our imaginings of Zod resemble and then banish him to the PZ again.

DarthSkywalker said:
I want at least Zod's body in the PZ.
That could be possible. In the SV 2006 Yearbook, Al & Miles mention something along the lines of -- and I'm paraphrasing -- Clark will encounter both Jor-El and Zod in the PZ, but not a way we expect.

By mail or something or other? because I'm a subscriber and I have yet to get it by mail. Hopefully I will get today.

avidreader said:
They could have him go into another body that resembles what our imaginings of Zod resemble and then banish him to the PZ again.

That could work :up:

WTF....that wasnt really Singer posting here was it

You go away from Hype and you miss mad stuff

Super_Ludacris said:
WTF....that wasnt really Singer posting here was it
LOL! Lud, how long you been on the Hype? C'mon man.
smug.gif

RakuMon said:
That could be possible. In the SV 2006 Yearbook, Al & Miles mention something along the lines of -- and I'm paraphrasing -- Clark will encounter both Jor-El and Zod in the PZ, but not a way we expect.

What do you think that will mean?

rakumon said:
COMPO said:
What do you think that will mean?
hopefully, not this..

RakuMon said:
Al & Miles mention something along the lines of -- and I'm paraphrasing -- Clark will encounter both Jor-El and Zod in the PZ, but not a way we expect.

I posted this at The Planet I will post this here to. I know I do not think very highly of Smallville but I do enjoy the Show for what it mainly is a Show about Clark Kent becoming one day Superman. I watch it because I am a Superman Fan & do enjoy it when they completely focus on the Main Story. If you ask me Clark should be in the Phantom Zone for YEAR'S not 10 Minute's or 1 Day. Martha & Lois are simply captured / kidnapped just in case Clark does get out one day. If it's one thing Braniac should have learned the first encounter is to not underestimate him. Lana is with Lex Zod & does not know any better so she is fine. Re watching the Finale & seeing that there is a guy with a Hood covering his face starting the attack on Chloe & Lionel (a Braniac Clone perhaps) ? 2 were destroyed & the other is flying Martha & Lois & the last one could have been the one in the hood on the Street. Lionel would call on Lion-El & use his Power's to pretty much get everyone out of the way so he & Chloe can get out of there & they go in hiding somewhere. Clark being in the Phantom Zone for YEAR'S would be a good way for everyone but Martha, Chloe & Lionel to simply forget about Clark. They need to step up to the plate & need to take more risks. I think it would be very anti climatic & very cheap if Clark simply got freed from the Phantom Zone 10 Minute's later or the next day. I also think that Lex Zod should have Braniacs (as long as the Ship is still around I would not be surprised if more Braniacs can come after one gets destroyed) guard the Fortress Of Solitude knowing Lion-El is still alive & somewhere in the Premiere Lion-El can sneak into the Phantom Zone use that technology to locate Clark after year's of coming up with a plan with Chloe to get into the Fortress Of Solitude & the Season Premiere can end with Clark being freed & we see both Lion-El & Clark fly back to Earth. A Season Premiere Two Parter & during all of the First Episode we simply see Clark being kind of Haunted in the Phantom Zone in some way (Jor El & Zod) up until the moment he get's free with the help of Lion-El & Chloe & during the Episode we can see Martha & Lois locked up somewhere with Braniac near by & all Martha would ask is what did he do with Clark & Lois could just be confused a bit as to why Martha is so sure Braniac had something to do with Clark missing & throughout the Episode it would be cool to see Braniac have fun with Martha about Clark's faith & rub it in. This would by my ideal start after seeing how Season 5 end's.

^^^skipped over it. too much text to read. sorry dude/tte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"