Pitch me a scene you'd like to see in this solo.

I would love a scene where Bruce is setting up rigging, on various roof tops, under bridges so that we know, in the future, there's assistance at every angle.

which leads me to a scene where the goons are all standing there, on a mid rise tower, the city shrouded in fog - they feel protected, covered. Lights from neighbouring towers blurred look on and the noise of the city beats on - then, the noise of wind and almost like material flapping can be heard - they look and see a fast approaching silhouette of a flying man, feet first, cape out stretched - they fire, nothing.. they miss, as the mystery figure appears and speeds towards them, they freeze as a small bomb is dropped, like that, he's gone... as the bomb pops.. they buckle, clinching their ears to stop the ringing - they look as the beast marches in towards them, body slamming one... deflecting another and grappling one more..

I definitely would love a scene like this

Not necessarily a scene, but what I really love about Matt Reeves' style of filmmaking is how he blocks the characters in scenes and how masterfully in command he is with the way he places and moves the camera. That's what I noticed in his Apes films and that's what I think made them so incredibly cinematic and that's what I am most excited to see in his Batman. How cinematic it will feel and maybe if it will be a different kind of style and tone. Because it's rare to see such craftsmanship in that scale of a movie these days. I need that and that's what I look the most forward, i.e. CapeKino (not even being ironic, lmao).

I just hope to get a gliding scene. Based on the "grounded" aesthetics of what I've seen I cant help but feel this may be more of a grapple gun/ziplining and less gliding version. I hope I'm wrong. Batman begins had the most beautiful gliding scenes in all of the Batman films.

The gliding justifies the existence of the cape so I wouldn't say that the grounded aesthetic rules it out completely.

Or instead what I would do:

Opening scene...in Gotham there is an armed bank robbery and the robbers get away from the bank just as the bank is set to call the police. Of course this happens at night in Gotham City. The bank robbers get in their getaway car and get to their dropoff point. Once they do, wherever they are at, the lights go out. The robbers are wondering what is going on as they have their guns drawn once they start to hear noises. But then a mysterious figure steps out from the shadows. They ask this man who he's supposed to be. Bruce in his glory in his Batsuit says he is fear itself. They start shooting at him but they aren't hitting anything. Bruce literally disarms the robbers and he does it quite effectively and in such a brutal way injuring them but he won't kill them but it sends a severe message ...it will be a team of 5 armed robbers.

Bruce then walks towards one of them as he is cowering in fear after being severely injured by Bruce. He then asks Bruce if Bruce plans on killing him or his people. Bruce says he won't but as for who he is...he says I am not just fear but I am vengeance, I am the night, I AM BATMAN!!!

A perfect post credits scene for The Batman (2021)

Bruce/Batman is on a rooftop where the Bat Signal goes off in the sky and Bruce prowls the rooftops from rooftop to rooftop until he flies down from the last rooftop to the ground. Bruce then gets to the scene of the crime and when he does, there is specifically a calling card left for him in the form of a Joker card. We see Joker hiding in the shadows watching Bruce as we only hear Joker laughing. Post credits scene over.

Meh, too predictable imo. And its already reminiscent of batman begins.

Workbench Scene-

Alfred enters the Batcave with some coffee and breakfast and passes by the cluttered Batmobile garage section where we can see some of the things Batman’s trying out on it but also see how messy it is.

We start to hear a news report playing on the Batcomputer as Alfred passes a weapons testing area - there’s different bat-a-rang designs sticking out of a target board, and some burned boards from some unknown weapon tryout. Alfred frowns and has to step around one fallen target that’s been pulled down by a Bat-line.

Alfred draws near the Batcomputer, and we see it - one massive screen next to a bunch of laser printers, 3D analyzers, a magnifying scope, and a desk just cluttered with dozens of files, pictures and some left over plates and trays - messy, but free of remaining food, to suggest that Bruce probably devoured it when he realized he was hungry, but didn’t even really taste the food. Alfred frowns more, mutters a bit under his breath, and straightens up some of the files, puts the breakfast down in a clean spot, and picks up the old plates.

Alfred carries the coffee over to where Bruce is, another messy, cluttered, and disorganized workbench, where Bruce has pulled a light over so he can finish soldering on some wiring to a new grappling gun. Bruce finishes the soldering, grabs a wrench to put the gun back together, then taps on a computer to test out the software on the modifications he just made - showing he’s capable of delicate hardware work and software design at the same time.

Alfred starts talking to Bruce, who’s clearly only half-listening. Alfred clues in on this, rolls his eyes, and set down the coffee while quietly and casually stating its hot - which Bruce clearly didn’t hear well, because he immediately grabs the coffee, sips it, reacts to its scalding temperature, and Alfred just says “I warned you,” before they start a conversation on a case - possibly the main murder case of the film.

Last edited:
Commissioner Gordon (voiceover): “Gotham’s turning into a madhouse.”

A bright blueish white light shines in a dark cavern

“You lock one up.”

A dark figure walks up to the light, his face still hidden by the darkness

“Another two take his place.”

The figure walks into the light revealing a clean shaven man in a black turtleneck with slick black hair. It’s a young Bruce Wayne (Robert Pattinson).

“The sane are going insane.”

We see a man (Paul Dano) who we obviously know as Edward Nashton/Riddler from the back. He sits at a cluttered desk in a dark room lit up by a warm yellow desk lamp. As we slowly pan over him, revealing scattered blueprints, electrical tools and a homemade explosive, he lifts up a green bowler hat with a purple question mark imprinted on the front.

“The crazy are getting crazier.”

Enter the classy inside of the Iceberg Lounge, where The Penguin (Colin Farrell) sits on his makeshift iceberg throne, smoking a cigar in his iconic tophat, monocle and fur coat. A bloodied and beaten man gets pushed down by some bodyguards in front of The Penguin. He reaches for his black umbrella as the man begs for mercy. Penguin shoots the man with his umbrella. The man’s body falls to the ground sans his head. Penguin removes the cigar from his mouth and begins laughing revealing a set of rotting teeth

“People are desparate.”

We enter an apartment bedroom at night. The windows are open, allowing a dark purple neon light to enter the room. A woman is sleeping naked on a messy bed. We pan outwards to reveal another short haired woman (Zoe Kravitz) who we know is Selina Kyle in black lingerie kneeling over a chest of drawers.

“Doing whatever they can to make a living.”

Cut to Selina with black clawed gloves on her hand slowly turning the dial of a safe until it clicks open. She opens the safe and removes a diamond necklace. The woman stands up straight and puts the necklace around her neck, she smirks.

Cut to Commisioner Gordon (Jeffrey Wright) on a snowy rooftop where the chilly wind is blowing on his coat.

“The GCPD’s thinned out. Only a few good cops left. The others are either corrupt, injured or dead.”

“And the handful left are losing hope minute by minute.”

Gordon takes a puff of his half burnt cigarette. He sighs as he exhales the smoke. He looks over to the unseen person.

“What the hell are we gonna do Batman?”

Batman (voiceover):

“We’ll keep fighting Jim.”

Cut to the police storming kicking down a door and storming a redly lit strip club.

“We’ll keep pushing.”

They scream, telling everyone to “freeze” and “get on the ground”. A man starts running and exits the building the through back door.

“And we won’t stop until we’ve cleaned out every street and every alleyway from all the filth that lives in it.”

He sprints through the alleyway, looking back to see if he is being followed. As soon as he looks foward a dark figure drops from the roof onto the ground in front of him. The man screams as we see a menacing full shot of Batman.

Cut back to the rooftop with Gordon and Batman.

Commisioner Gordon:

“Jeez, you’re a ray of sunshine. Then again maybe that’s what we need right now.”

Gordon doesn’t get a response from Batman. He looks around the rooftop and sees no sign of him.

“Son of a *****.”

Another idea for a post credits scene or 2 post credits scenes

• Deathstroke is introduced and found by Amanda Waller at his hideout with guards outside. Deathstroke gives himself up to her. She plants a explosive device on his neck and welcomes him to the Task Force X. (Mid credits scene)

• Talia al Ghul is introduced and tries to convince Jason Todd who is also introduced to stay at Nanda Parbat, but he refuses and heads to Gotham. (Post credits scene)

Another idea for a post credits scene or 2 post credits scenes

• Deathstroke is introduced and found by Amanda Waller at his hideout with guards outside. Deathstroke gives himself up to her. She plants a explosive device on his neck and welcomes him to the Task Force X. (Mid credits scene)

• Talia al Ghul is introduced and tries to convince Jason Todd who is also introduced to stay at Nanda Parbat, but he refuses and heads to Gotham. (Post credits scene)
For this movie? Jason Todd before Dick Grayson? Let’s keep the shared universe/suicide squad characters out of this movie. Especially for now.

For this movie? Jason Todd before Dick Grayson? Let’s keep the shared universe/suicide squad characters out of this movie. Especially for now.

Then what would you suggest for a post credits scene or 2 post credits scenes? What would it be or they be?

End credits scene:

After the heroic end we see Batman standing on a building top looking over Gotham.

Batman sees somethin in the distance, a streak of read and yellow lightning. At that point he hears something behind him, the sound of cape flapping. As he slowly turns around we see Bale Batman perched on the railing with amazing cape flowing in the wind. Bale Batman says...………. "ROBIN BLAKE...….WHYYY ARE YOUUUU WEARRRINGG HOCKEYYY PADSSSSSSSSS" To which another Batman surprisingly appears from the shadows.... Its Batfleck and he says "Gentlemen, we have a crisis of infinite issues...…. We all need your help"

Full circle, final credits roll............

Just FYI, I'm having some fun here:D:funny::funny:

Then what would you suggest for a post credits scene or 2 post credits scenes? What would it be or they be?
2 post credit scenes is overkill. One is enough, even though it’s unnecessary. Something with the Flying Graysons. If they’re not hinted at in the movie already, i would have Alfred hand Bruce tickets to the show or hear on the news about something going horribly wrong at the circus. Simple, effective and not a repeat of the usual MCU/DCEU villain hyping that they normally do with post-credit scenes.

My preference with this trilogy, is to not focus so much on villains. Keep the point of view on Batman. That includes most of the marketing for each movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"