Pitch me a scene you'd like to see in this solo.

Opening scene, we have Bruce narrating his story but then he is prowling on the rooftops in the rain as the Bat Signal shows up in the sky and Bruce then of course happens upon a crime scene. We see him talking to Commissioner Gordon but then Bruce spots a clue that the Gotham PD seemed to have missed. Bruce points it out to Gordon and when Gordon tries to question him about it some more, Bruce disappears.

Bruce is in the Batcave then talking to Alfred as the 2 of them are getting into it back and forth about the crime waves going up lately when the Bat Signal comes up again.

Batman of course gets to the scene where he comes up on 2 thugs and he handles them both with ease until he sees a mystery person watching him from the shadows, it is Catwoman.
This is awesome. :cwink:

But why the need to be in the Batcave though? Couldn't he and Alfred communicate via radio?

This is awesome. :cwink:

But why the need to be in the Batcave though? Couldn't he and Alfred communicate via radio?

Yeah they could but I just felt the scene was better suited for the Batcave

I just want a classic rooftop chase between Batman and Catwoman.

Honestly another scene I'd love to see is something that has the implication of Bruce's compassion and empathy. Like the detective side, that oddly gets omitted a lot in live action when it's arguably the main thing separating whether he's a hero or vigilante. A great little detail I absolutely adore in the DCAU is that Bruce Wayne funds and runs a facility called Wayne Gardens, which is more or less a housing complex for people who legitimately leave Arkham. There's also opportunities there for those same former inmates to work at Wayne Enterprises and other jobs in the city. I'd love a nod to that, maybe a name drop in a board meeting scene. Just, at least a small detail to imply that Batman's mission isn't all about beating up criminals.

I hope we get a scene of Bruce at Wayne Enterprises with Lucius Fox

I want something similar to what we got with Keaton's Batman; the loner where his mythology is not so overly dissected like all the films after. Just what you see that can tell a thousand words. I always loved the scene with Keaton's Bruce sitting in the chair at Wayne manor lost in thought or waiting, and then the Bat signal appears. I'd like something like that.

br3.jpg

66bc7f6945518df20d161700a99d7410.jpg

I want something similar to what we got with Keaton's Batman; the loner where his mythology is not so overly dissected like all the films after. Just what you see that can tell a thousand words. I always loved the scene with Keaton's Bruce sitting in the chair at Wayne manor lost in thought or waiting, and then the Bat signal appears. I'd like something like that.

View attachment 29559

View attachment 29561

I would love this for Rob's character but for him I would want him to be lost in thought trying to figure out clues like a good detective when it comes to the crimes being committed but then as The Bat Signal comes, he dresses up in cape, mask, cowl, etc and just as he happens upon a scene he sees 2 thugs with guns about to rob someone and just as they are about to shoot this civilian...Batman from the shadows throws his batarang hitting the thing's gun right out of his hand

Batman shows up and then fights both thugs. One of the thugs tries to shoot Batman but Batman easily disarms him. Batman then beats up both men pretty easily. The thugs then ask him what it is he wants from them. Bruce says he wants fear. But Bruce has no idea that he's being watched or photographed until he realizes who is...it is his love interest Vicki Vale.

If Pattinson’s Batman isn’t a killer, and I’d prefer if he isn’t, then I’d like to see a scene of him having to go out of his way to save his enemies in the middle of combat. Or just something like this:

C21A21F6-5BAA-4F6C-ABB1-D6D9060B3424.jpeg

Oswald holds a meeting of his lieutenants on an open-air skyscraper rooftop. Seated around a boardroom table, poolside and towering over Gotham City in a fortified penthouse eyrie.

As he berates his goons the grey skies open and a heavy rain begins to fall. An assistant in a suit and tie quickly opens an umbrella and holds it over Oswald before he can skip a beat.

He barks around the table while half a dozen mountain-sized gangsters sit silently drenching in the downpour, never moving a muscle, never lowering their gaze.

I definitely want to see Batman beat and intimidate the **** out of Oswald.

I’m 100% certain. I own the issue.

Unfortunately Dillon never drew Batman professionally, but you can find some cool commissions out there.

image.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would love a scene where Bruce is setting up rigging, on various roof tops, under bridges so that we know, in the future, there's assistance at every angle.

which leads me to a scene where the goons are all standing there, on a mid rise tower, the city shrouded in fog - they feel protected, covered. Lights from neighbouring towers blurred look on and the noise of the city beats on - then, the noise of wind and almost like material flapping can be heard - they look and see a fast approaching silhouette of a flying man, feet first, cape out stretched - they fire, nothing.. they miss, as the mystery figure appears and speeds towards them, they freeze as a small bomb is dropped, like that, he's gone... as the bomb pops.. they buckle, clinching their ears to stop the ringing - they look as the beast marches in towards them, body slamming one... deflecting another and grappling one more..

Long shot, but I'd love to see a moment or two showing how Bruce fights crime in Gotham outside of Batman. Whether it be the Wayne Foundation or funding different initiatives in the city, redistributing his wealth, etc. There's an episode in the final season of the animated series where we see that Bruce has hired a former criminal he had dealt with as Batman and helped him reform and get his life together. For me, it makes him all the more heroic if we see that Bruce fights crime on all fronts, that he knows it doesn't begin and end with going out at night and punching poor people.

I like this. There is a good issue of the too-short lived comic Gotham Knights that showed Batman (and Bruce Wayne’s) impact on Gotham but never actually shows Batman. One part shows Bruce playing golf with a snotty real estate millionaire. Bruce plays him like a fiddle, telling him how donating a building for a library is so great because they name it after you. By the end of the round, Gotham has a new, free library. I love that.

I wrote an entire screenplay a number of years ago, and posted it here, among a few other websites, back in 2016. In it, Batman uses his detective skills to track down the Riddler, a serial killer who leaves riddles after each of his murders. From the little I know about this movie so far (a noir myster thriller, the leaked Riddler scene, set pics of an action scene involving Batman driving through a graveyard), I've got a sneaky suspicion that it might have gotten a bit more attention than I had realized.
My "The Batman" Script
My Batman Fan-Script

I wrote an entire screenplay a number of years ago, and posted it here, among a few other websites, back in 2016. In it, Batman uses his detective skills to track down the Riddler, a serial killer who leaves riddles after each of his murders. From the little I know about this movie so far (a noir myster thriller, the leaked Riddler scene, set pics of an action scene involving Batman driving through a graveyard), I've got a sneaky suspicion that it might have gotten a bit more attention than I had realized.
My "The Batman" Script
My Batman Fan-Script
I remember reading it here, that was pleasant.

Makes me think I'll miss Affleck and the suit he wore to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"