Planet Hulk/World War Hulk

Despite the fact that Eric Masterson sucked at pretty much everything and was a complete ***** compared to the real Thor, who kicked his ass without even trying when Eric flew off the handle and hit Sif once, his stories weren't too bad. I liked his more street-level approach to superheroics, working with Code: Blue and all that stuff. The real Thor's easily had worse stories than Masterson did (*cough*Godpack*cough*).

I was just looking back on some of the covers for Planet Hulk, and this one is simply badass:
HULK_95.jpg

Which made me think of one of Pag's best scenes EVER:
Hulk_vs_Silver_Surfer_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

A lot of you just don't realize how much Hulk fanboys like me were pumped to have somebody like Pak on our favorite character. Especially after such a run of mediocre Hulk stories.

I was just looking back on some of the covers for Planet Hulk, and this one is simply badass:
HULK_95.jpg

Which made me think of one of Pag's best scenes EVER:
Hulk_vs_Silver_Surfer_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

A lot of you just don't realize how much Hulk fanboys like me were pumped to have somebody like Pak on our favorite character. Especially after such a run of mediocre Hulk stories.

can u find a color'd scan of that last one?

I couldn't find the colored pic but here's some more awesome art from Planet Hulk:
Hulk_95_page_13_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

hulk_105_page_12_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

Hulk_105_page_14_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

Supposedly, he's going to be doing an upcoming arc on Elephantmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"