Planet Hulk/World War Hulk

Hulk's is bigger dude. I mean. He's like 10 feet tall. Come on.

I hear he's not completely to scale, ifyouknowwhatI'msayin'. Eh? Eh?? ;) ;) ;)

I'm tired. :(

Yeah, just like Robert Reynolds totally let Bruce's fist connect with his face and knock him out. That was intentional as hell.

I don't care what anyone says about whether there was a winner or not. Banner was still standing AND his eyes were still sort of glowing the whole time. The Sentry/Reynolds was limp on the ground. If that's not a clear win, then, well...whatever, Hulk wins.

I got the impression that the Sentry and the Hulk weren't really fighting, it was like Bob wanted to make a point to the Hulk by being what he was, an out of control asswipe.

I find it funny that after the battles with the X-Men, Juggs, Zom\Strange, Sentry, that it was Tony who would beat Hulk's ass in the end.

Shows what the cosmic power of money is really capable of.

Well...obviously the Hulk isn't done yet. He's just red now. I wonder why it's red.

There's nothing obvious about the red Hulk. We don't even know if it's Banner right now.

I don't know, actually. I guess Rick Jones wouldn't be bad. I just don't want to see Banner as the Hulk right away. When he comes back, I want him green.

I do not want to see rick jones. That already happenned and it was not that interesting.

If it is not Banner, then it canot be the Hulk. The Hulk is one of the personas of Banner. There have been other gamma powerred creatures and some very similar but none are the Hulk.

It better be THE Hulk given I was automatically subscribed to it following the end of incredible Hulk.

You can't cancel your subscription?

Yes I could but it is notz the money that worries me. I am at least going to test out this new series anyways. I was more pissed that I could not continue recieving incredible herc.

I do not want to see rick jones. That already happenned and it was not that interesting.

If it is not Banner, then it canot be the Hulk. The Hulk is one of the personas of Banner. There have been other gamma powerred creatures and some very similar but none are the Hulk.
Is that like there can be no other Hawkeye?

If so, someone needs to put Kate in her place, old fashioned style.

I propose that I do it. :o

Yes I could but it is notz the money that worries me. I am at least going to test out this new series anyways. I was more pissed that I could not continue recieving incredible herc.
Yeah, that does suck. I guess they figure people mostly subscribe for the characters rather than the series, though.

Is that like there can be no other Hawkeye?

If so, someone needs to put Kate in her place, old fashioned style.

I propose that I do it. :o

Is that hawkeye the same...no she clearly is not. The Hulk was a persona and not a costume or title.

Its like taking Thor and having some unknown just have his powers and call himself Thor.....oh wait they did do that ;).

I know this is comic books and that therefore anything goes but still having someone else as the ulk makes it not the Hulk for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"