Planet Hulk/World War Hulk

I had the flu (or something like it) for pretty much all of Thanksgiving week. She may have caught that from me. Really bad headaches and an upset stomach. Not fun. :(

Gross. I was sick a couple of weeks ago. I think I may be heading into another bout of sickness given the weird schedule at the library for finals, which is changing my whole sleeping schedule around. Missing a lot of sleep usually tends to make me more sickness-prone.

Missing sleep typically doesn't send me into a week long flu-like sickness, but it does **** up my day.

Well, it wasn't a flu for me. More of a sore throat/bad head cold combo. Not really fun, but I didn't take anything for it and I was fine in a week and a few more days.

I hate taking pills anyway. I have an irrational fear/mentality that every time I take an Advil or something, my tolerance will go up. If I hold off on taking them, then when I'm really in a ton of pain, they'll work. It's ****ed up, I know.

I just don't like feeling medicated. I always feel groggy and gross when I take cold medicine, no matter what kind it is. So I just man up, try to drink more water than usual, and wait that mofo out.

hulk promised to leave if he lost to sentry and sentry forced banner to transform back into the hulk at which time he swore he'd go 'All out' if he transformed back.

it was amazing

Ummm what???

The sentry and the Hulk battled it out and seemingly burnt each other out after which Banner knocked out Reynolds. Then Miek killled Rick Jones and confessed that he had caused the explosion. Banner, having transformed back is on the verge of going on a rampage (His stomps threaten to break off the eastern seabord) when he LETS Iron Man use the combinned might of Earthly Satelites to put himself down.

Guys, Miek did NOT cause the explosion! Red King loyalists did! Miek knew about the ordeal but chose to keep mum about it in hopes that the betrayal by the Imperials would prove to the Hulk that they weren't worth saving.

He's guilty for keeping his mouth shut. Was he directly responsible though??? Its like seeing a guy you hate get shot by some other dude you know and you simply kept quiet about it. Its still wrong though.

Guys, Miek did NOT cause the explosion! Red King loyalists did! Miek knew about the ordeal but chose to keep mum about it in hopes that the betrayal by the Imperials would prove to the Hulk that they weren't worth saving.

He's guilty for keeping his mouth shut. Was he directly responsible though??? Its like seeing a guy you hate get shot by some other dude you know and you simply kept quiet about it. Its still wrong though.

The way I understood it is he couldf have stopped them but choose not to dio so. You are right however, he did not cause it directly.

Ummm what???

The sentry and the Hulk battled it out and seemingly burnt each other out after which Banner knocked out Reynolds. Then Miek killled Rick Jones and confessed that he had caused the explosion. Banner, having transformed back is on the verge of going on a rampage (His stomps threaten to break off the eastern seabord) when he LETS Iron Man use the combinned might of Earthly Satelites to put himself down.
you say tomato i say tomato...

The way I understood it is he couldf have stopped them but choose not to dio so. You are right however, he did not cause it directly.
He's just as culpable as those who were directly responsible to me, though. Permitting global genocide is just as bad as executing it.

it was more of a complete sentry bias fabrication...

i haven't even read it, not a single issue, no one wants to show me scans...

Ummm what???

I still say Hulk beat Sentry.

Does it really matter? No one is going to sway anyone else's opinions, so just forget about it.

Does it really matter? No one is going to sway anyone else's opinions, so just forget about it.

I don't think there's any room left for opinions. Reynolds was a mess when all was said and done, Sentry was a mess before he even turned back into Reynolds and then Banner knocked his candy ass out AND was still walking around, shaking hands and **** like that.

No opinions...just plain facts!

The Incredible Hulk trounced The Sentry
Bruce Banner trounced Robert Reynolds

Hulk AND Banner won. :bh:BIOTCH!!!

I don't think there's any room left for opinions. Reynolds was a mess when all was said and done, Sentry was a mess before he even turned back into Reynolds and then Banner knocked his candy ass out AND was still walking around, shaking hands and **** like that.

No opinions...just plain facts!

The Incredible Hulk trounced The Sentry
Bruce Banner trounced Robert Reynolds

Hulk AND Banner won. :bh:BIOTCH!!!

Ahh sorry Sentry and Hulk drew!!!!!! Banner beat Reynolds!:whatever:

I also found a trealer for Hulk2 I hope all the Hulk fans like it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CrXkSPWtRAU

That weird that you would agree with that, considering you're the single biggest contributer to these grade school arguments about which character's dick is the biggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"