Please no Puppet Master!!!!

fletch1076

Civilian
Reaction score
On many different threads I have noticed people considering PM as the next villian. I just thought we could start a thread about him in the sequal.

Personally, I find him to be one of the worst main villains in the marvel universe. That's like having Vulture be the only villian in sm4. If they were to make him the next villian or a possible choice, you would think they might have set that up in ff2, like they have been doing with Doc Conners.

I hope they don't go this route, what do you think, and what good story line could they use to change my mind?

I can see Puppet Master being a small villain in the next movie.

Puppet Master as a support villain for Mole Man

Puppet Master as a support villain for T'challa

Puppet Master as a support villain for The Wizard

The possibilities are just endless...

After watching the Puppet Master episode of the new FF cartoon series, I have a new appreciate for how cool this guy COULD be if they handled him right.

I just don't think Puppet Master is a visually interesting villain for a movie. Basically, he would just turn the FF against themselves. Don't we already see them argue with each other? Maybe PM could create the Awesome Android (instead of the Mad Thinker) for the FF to fight. Otherwise, PM is just kinda lame...for a movie.

Same as Chameleon in a Spidey flick. He and PM can't carry a film.

No Puppet Master and no Lockjaw

well, they've already set him up in dleted scenes from the first one

No thanks to the Puppet Master! Yes, please, to Lockjaw!

If you are going to do the Awesome Android, then keep him with Mad Thinker!

If you are going to have the FF turn on their own, then use the great Frightful Four story arc from #41-43.

Plenty of good stories to be told that do not involve the PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"