Poison Ivy Casting Thread

We need to determine which shades of red color are more acceptable than others, though... going from strawberry red and ginger over copper and auburn to mahogany. We need to define these values if we are to have a proper scientific approach.

We need to determine which shades of red color are more acceptable than others, though... going from strawberry red and ginger over copper and auburn to mahogany. We need to define these values if we are to have a proper scientific approach.

Should there be an appropriate shade of red for each redhead in the Batuniverse? Pamela Isley, Barbara Gordon, Kate Kane, Carrie Kelly and, in most depictions, Vicki Vale (and I'm probably forgetting a few).

I agree. I fact, I think the services of the actress cast to play the role of Poison Ivy (and indeed of all fictional characters conventionally depicted with red hair) should be openly procured in accordance with a selection questionnaire weighted as follows:

Part 1

(Mandatory requirement)

(1) Actress's hair is red. (pass/fail)

Part 2

(80% of overall weighting)

(2) Extent to which redness of actress's hair reflects natural pigmentation. (40%)

(3) Vibrancy and degree of redness of actress's hair. (25%)

(4) Similarity of customary styling of actress's hair to hair stylings found in images randomly sampled from a Google image search for "poison ivy hair". (15%)

Part 3

(20% of overall weighting)

(5) Actress has tweeted a statement either expressly or impliedly favourable to Warner Brothers, DC Comics, or related products, characters, and other associated intellectual property. (15%)

(6) Actress is adjudged competent. (5%)

I agree. I fact, I think the services of the actress cast to play the role of Poison Ivy (and indeed of all fictional characters conventionally depicted with red hair) should be openly procured in accordance with a selection questionnaire weighted as follows:

Part 1

(Mandatory requirement)

(1) Actress's hair is red. (pass/fail)

Part 2

(80% of overall weighting)

(2) Extent to which redness of actress's hair reflects natural pigmentation. (40%)

(3) Vibrancy and degree of redness of actress's hair. (25%)

(4) Similarity of customary styling of actress's hair to hair stylings found in images randomly sampled from a Google image search for "poison ivy hair". (15%)

Part 3

(20% of overall weighting)

(5) Actress has tweeted a statement either expressly or impliedly favourable to Warner Brothers, DC Comics, or related products, characters, and other associated intellectual property. (15%)

(6) Actress is adjudged competent. (5%)

Are there any bonus points for freckling?

I mean, if there are any accusations of inauthenticity, freckles are sort of incontrovertible evidence, or proof of fact.

In the event of a tie, an assessment of total body freckling, eye colour and pubic hair pigmentation, undertaken by a medical professional of no less than ten years' experience, shall determine the winner.

In the event of a tie, an assessment of total body freckling, eye colour and pubic hair pigmentation, undertaken by a medical professional of no less than ten years' experience, shall determine the winner.

aaand that pretty much covers everything

literally

In that case, I elect to be the medical professional that examines Bryce. :cwink:

You really have ten years' experience as a medical professional? Kudos.

She's Ron Howard's kid. You couldn't be more ginger if you where found in a spice drawer.

I love Bryce, but tbh, if she were used in a DC movie, I wish she was maybe 10 years younger, because I could see her as Barbara WAAAAAAAY more than Poison Ivy.

Look what you guys started...

http://www.blastr.com/2017-4-10/bryce-dallas-howard-fans-work-each-other-into-frenzy-poison-ivy

tenor.gif

Don't act like you're not in the kliq. :o

Hearing Bryce is interested in being Poison Ivy after mentioning her in a this thread....

giphy.gif

GYSlGmQ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"