BvS POLL: Cast Comisioner Gordon for the DCEU!

Dk1201

Civilian
Reaction score
for me there is one choice Tom Hanks....

He gets cast as Gordon I would be happy..

who do you want as Gordon

Cranston is the guy almost everyone wants, as do I... which means it won't happen

but I'll go with an out of left field choice: Nick Offerman.

There is no confirmation that James Gordon will appear in MOS 2.

I hope they get Kurt Russell for the role. I wanted him since Pre BB days...

Josh Brolin. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up as another character since Batman didn't work out. Though I'm hoping he ends up as JJJ in the TASM franchise.

Nick Offerman would be pretty cool honestly.

I'll throw John Cusack out there as well.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BvS_rumor_BvS-Lex-Luthor-Alfred-cast_pressrelease_1-31-14.html

Jett ends his article with

"Now, who in the hell is going to play Jim Gordon?"

and considering it is rumored Gotham City will be a huge location in the film I think the one good Cop is showing up.

It has been proven time and time again that this Jett guy doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time. He is good at giving false information. Until we get confirmation from a legit source we can't conclude that James Gordon will be present in MOS 2.

And we have legit info the Flash is in ?

"The Wonder Woman rumor has been kicking around for some time, and insiders believe the plan is to have not just Batman and Superman in the film but several members of the Justice League as well. It’s unclear which members, but Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and the Flash are said to be locks to make an appearance in some fashion, whether that’s a significant role or a cameo."

Are said to be lock... By who where when?

its a rumor

I say Gordon, Robin, and Clayface are going to be locks too.. (they aren't just making a point)

variety isn't what it once was.

"The Wonder Woman rumor has been kicking around for some time, and insiders believe the plan is to have not just Batman and Superman in the film but several members of the Justice League as well. It’s unclear which members, but Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and the Flash are said to be locks to make an appearance in some fashion, whether that’s a significant role or a cameo."

Are said to be lock... By who where when?

its a rumor

I say Gordon, Robin, and Clayface are going to be locks too.. (they aren't just making a point)

variety isn't what it once was.

Variety is a legit source. Your point doesn't make sense. Are you really comparing yourself (as a source) to a magazine founded in 1905 with legit hollywood insiders and relations? Variety has a far better track record than latino review and BOF. It's not even close to be honest.

Variety is a legit source. Your point doesn't make sense. Are you really comparing yourself (as a source) to a magazine founded in 1905 with legit hollywood insiders and relations? Variety has a far better track record than latino review and BOF. It's not even close to be honest.
yep agreed. if any rumors are to be trusted it is variety's

If Batman is 40-ish then Gordon HAS to be 60-ish. Cranston is a pretty unimaginitive and obvious choice, but a very, very good one. Russel would be great too.

This Gordon should definitely be a bit greyer at this stage too.

Hey admins can we get a Gotham parent directory for the new tv series? They've ordered a full season nit just a pilot.

Yeah that's fantastic news.. i can't wait for that show. I'm not sure what I'm more excited for ... the Flash or Gotham.

Bryan Cranston
or
Ian McShane

Those are my top two choices.

yep agreed. if any rumors are to be trusted it is variety's

of course

http://variety.com/2011/film/news/gordon-levitt-s-dark-knight-role-revealed-1118034129/

I loved Gordon Levitt's portrayal as Alberto Falcone didn't you?

Bryan Cranston would be ideal, especially since he isn't Lex. As for other choices, I could get behind Dennis Quaid or Bruce Greenwood as Gordon.

breaking-bad-gif-heisenberg-0983879.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"