BvS POLL: Cast Comisioner Gordon for the DCEU!

I'm gonna throw out Gary Cole, James Remar, and Ed Begley Jr.

Good suggestions, all good character actors. I especially like the suggestion of Gary Cole. I used to watch his show Midnight Caller. :yay:

Ray Liotta...

I mean, why not? He's a cop in everything else he does.

Ray Liotta...

I mean, why not? He's a cop in everything else he does.

Ray Liotta? Good actor, but he always plays badguys. Only time i've seen him play a cop was in that movie with Kurt Russel, where he was a dirty cop.

Tom Selleck for commissioner Gordon.....already played roles as chief/commissioner plus he has the stache

d2ec7669-e5b5-49da-8cb6-b87ef9d72c65-Gordon.JPG

Tom Selleck for commissioner Gordon.....already played roles as chief/commissioner plus he has the stache

d2ec7669-e5b5-49da-8cb6-b87ef9d72c65-Gordon.JPG

I like that suggestion too. Tom Selleck usually gets suggested to play Thomas Wayne, a role he is a bit too old for anyway, but i could see him pull off Gordon and it would make my brothers day. He's a mega-fan of Magnum P.I.

eh, he seems like a good fella to me :woot:

I see what you did there. :woot:

Hmm. But is he really such a badguy in Goodfellas? I cant remember him actually killing anyone in that movie. Assisting the other goodfellas maybe. He certainly played his role well. I would have to see him with a stache though.

I see what you did there. :woot:

Hmm. But is he really such a badguy in Goodfellas? I cant remember him actually killing anyone in that movie. Assisting the other goodfellas maybe. He certainly played his role well. I would have to see him with a stache though.
He's worse than a bad guy. He's a no good rat.

Ray Liotta? Good actor, but he always plays badguys. Only time i've seen him play a cop was in that movie with Kurt Russel, where he was a dirty cop.

The version of Falcone in Batman Eternal seems more Goodfellas-y. Ray Liotta would rock that role IMO. It would be cool to see him play against type though

The version of Falcone in Batman Eternal seems more Goodfellas-y. Ray Liotta would rock that role IMO. It would be cool to see him play against type though

While i agree that Liotta can play a gangster like clockwork, i also agree with your second point. Hmm, i didnt find any stache pictures of him on google, only him with a beard from that movie Narc. (Which i never got around to seeing, though i heard it was good.) Oh well, at least it proves that he could grow his own stache, and wouldnt have to wear a phony one...

Point of Origin, a HBO film about serial arsonist John Orr!

Aha, sounds intriguing. Im gonna have to check that one out. Thanks!

Anybody over Cranston or Kurt Russell would be a crime. Especially Cranston since Affleck may be directing.

Ray Liotta is villain material. Tony Zucco for sure, in flashbacks.

Anybody over Cranston or Kurt Russell would be a crime. Especially Cranston since Affleck may be directing.

Ray Liotta is villain material. Tony Zucco for sure, in flashbacks.

Well...Naturally my mind goes first to Cranston, since he resembles Gordon the most. (I like that manip of him, with the grey hair and stache) But if i follow my heart the Gordon role would go to Kurt Russel, i just love Kurt i grew up watching all his great movies in the 80s and i would just love for him to get another chance at a good role. But all that said, it's good to get some opinions on other good actors, so there's some options i mean.

Do I have to post this goddamn picture again? Yes.

eCQLXnM.png

:up: Yes, of course, that's the picture you posted way back when(cant remember which thread it was, there are several Gordon casting threads) that sealed the deal for me as who i think should be Gordon. Did you come up with the Kurt Russel casting yourself? I hadnt seen Kurt suggested anywhere else before i saw your post about it with this pic. They'll probably go with Cranston though. But you never know. (fingers crossed)

He's already in the early stages of morphing into Gordon or a Frenchmam!
bryan-cranston-emmys-2014.png

Truth be told, I kinda fell in love with the idea of Tom Hanks in the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"