Sequels Poll:if dinsey buys fox will you see the 2018 x films still

If they have embraced the source material by making it about the team and didn't shy away from using flashy costumes, then maybe.

If they have embraced the source material by making it about the team and didn't shy away from using flashy costumes, then maybe.

the source material is not about flashy costumes. Chris Claremont said this. what source material do you read?

would disney embrace the source material? no. since disney will nevr embrace the true nature of the soruce material.

looking at disney marvel movies that have done more harm to the genre. xmen movies are now in danger. the only saving grace is once the dumb fest crap disney marvel movies starts coming out. we will have films like Logan, X2 and DOFP to fall back on for comfort.

Flashy costumes are the part of the visual presentation, and that's important especially when selling these characters. If it doesn't, you would just get Cyclops, Rogue, Storm in t shirt and jeans in merchandise that Marvel sends to stores.

Yeah I'm sure most people doesn't know the recent Marvel Studios and Star Wars were released by Dinsey.

Think they do now since thor 3 is goofy comedy and not a end of the world serious movie like the source material and last jedi is well? unless you are living under a rock the movie has fallen apart completely. its all disney's doing and no one is ignorant of that now.

He is Jaddor from ComicBookResources forums.

I had just noticed on another thread.
this board will get worse now. Dont entertaing these people, guys, its better for all of us

I don't know him.
mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

kinda feel like they jumped the gun, announcing the merger before these movie came out... it'll be interesting to see how this goes... I wonder if this will get more of a free pass from fan's because they know there are less consequences (not stressing as much over continues issues,...ect) and just enjoying it for what it is....

or if it will have more of the reserve effect and somehow be judged even harsher then other movies because it's the last?

Some people Are just waiting for the reboot, while Foxverse films feel like something that needs to be get over with.

Well, "yes" and "Deadpool 2 & Dark Phoenix yes" are now the same answer.

(2) a really missed opportunity to employ cast such as Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin and Ellen Page in an Avengers crossover, (3)

They dont come back for actual x-men movies so what do we expect for MCU movies

1. Why?
2. They aren't coming back anyways.
3. That's why Marvel Studios released three films that grossed over $800 million this year. When was the last X-Men related film to gross over $800 million again?

Now Disney has 2 possibilities:
They can include X-men by rebooting them in MCU (No more x-men by fox).
or no reboot and keep 2 franchises separate (x-men keep their own saga)

I mean, I watched Logan, Deadpool and even Apocalypse despite their scrapped plans to bring back the original cast. I guess I'd give Disney a shot. With Disney, I'd look forward to getting to see Cyke, Rogue and Gambit shine on the big screen at last.

And I know the original cast is expensive as hell, but I think they owed the fans a proper good-bye with these guys.

Lastly, I really hope they don't go crazy with the ethnicity changes. The team may just need a Latino on it, but please, please, please don't make Professor X black and Magneto black just for the heck of it. We've got Storm and we haven't seen her full character potential!

They should have headlined the 2016 X-Men film, and we should have been waiting for X6 this year. Anyway, the franchise is screwed up at this point especially they've already killed the present day Logan and Xavier. The rest were killed off screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"