Poll: THE BATMAN

wow, this thread is almost 2 years old. never knew it existed.

I really didn't like the first two seasons of the show, especially after the huge standards that Batman TAS set. But i think with the later seasons it really did get a lot better. So i'd say, i not exactly love it, but it's by all means likeable.

Hate. When will this be cancelled?
When it stops making the WB money. Which doesn't look like anytime soon. There is a chance that 4kids when it takes over the wb will get rid of it. But I'd rather have an ok show like the batman rather than horrible shows that 4kids puts out.

Sigh, if they want to do a anime batman, they should have used the same animation style we see in the Batman anime tie-in.

It's garbage! Pure and simple rubbish!

Such a black eye on Batman's legacy.

I don't believe that's true. It's not as good as some other incarnations of Batman but it's something new & interesting.

I was spoiled on TAS and all the continuities (Beyond, etc.)

For that reason alone, dislike.

It's the same today as Spiderman the 90s series was when I was a kid. Looking back on Spidey, I couldn't beleive how simplified it all was, but it introduced me to pretty much most of Spidey's backstory. Same(to a lesser extent) with the New Adventures of Superman.

Batman TAS came at a time in my life when I needed to learn not all stories have happy endings.

I really cant stand this show. Such a disappointment :down

It's okay because it's a new look on the character of Batman but compared to TAS it's garbage.

Overall, the show was bad. Then when season 4 came out, it was good. After season 4, it went to pot again. Not even the Justice League could save the writing. I'm not sad that the series finale is this Saturday.

Overall, the show was bad. Then when season 4 came out, it was good. After season 4, it went to pot again. Not even the Justice League could save the writing. I'm not sad that the series finale is this Saturday.

Blame the damn network for wanting to kiddy-up things after the fourth season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"