• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: Who came the closet to destroying TEEN TITANS

M

MajinKotenks

That should say Closest
I think that it was Slade. he had the titans at the end of Season 1 but didn't kill them because of Robin. In season 2 his plan was near- flawness, if terra hadn't been scared of the titans, his plan would have suceeded

I say the creators of the show came closest.

War Lord said:
I say the creators of the show came closest.

lol agreed :up:

but seriously Slade

Slade, the rest of the shows villains were rather lame :o

Slade, that is pretty obvious. There wasn't really any other villian that actually posed much of a threat to them, they were all lame.

I probably would never have been interested in Teen Titans with out him, when ever he is in it the show gets interesting & alot darker. He kind of creeps me out, I think it is his voice.

I really liked the shows with Trigon. I guess I would have to pick Slade since he's taken quite a few shots at them. But I think Trigon was the more dangerous enemy.

I have to say Terra and Slade on this one. Working together they made a really good team.

Slade forced the team into hiding for a while when he was using Terra who single handedly took each member down one at a time.

Slade, just because he's that good.
He should've been on a Justice League episode.

The first time I saw the Brotherhood of Evil, they totally annihilsted the Titans, one by one.

Slade kept being beaten by them in each episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"