Teen Titans film/tv series

^A live action netflicks miniseries would be cool.

However, I still think TT/YJ works best as a cartoon/anime compared to live action (not that it would be cool if pulled off properly).

Anything would be better than Teen Titans Go lol

^A live action netflicks miniseries would be cool.

However, I still think TT/YJ works best as a cartoon/anime compared to live action (not that it would be cool if pulled off properly).

We could have something like big hero 6 like animation or like these below for the big screen and small screen.

Ultimate Alliance Cinematics - YouTube

DC Universe Online - YouTube

and

Spider-Man, Iron Man and the Hulk (Full and HQ) - YouTube

Traditional animation would be alright for the big screen too but i would rather see them do the animation i mention above first.

Last edited:
Anything would be better than Teen Titans Go lol
Yeah, TTG is terrible.

We could have something like big hero 6 like animation or like these below for the big screen and small screen.

[snip]

Traditional animation would be alright for the big screen too but i would rather see them do the animation i mention above first.
I don't know, I guess that would be fine too...

Personally I like Traditional or they could do an anime adaptation like past Marvel work.

I'm able to enjoy Teen Titans Go for what it is.. It's not terrible, they throw in DC references all the time, it's just really lighthearted DC stuff geared at kids. I've only seen a few episodes, but I don't hate it.

The time is coming for live action Teen Titans. WB is apparently releasing 3 DC films a year now, and a TT franchise has a lot of potential . Cyborg and Nightwing should be the leaders and the foundation of the franchise. Supergirl could be on the team too, I'd probably throw in Raven as well.

If they decide not to do Teen Titans in the movies, they should be introduced into the CW universe. They can intro Wally on The Flash, Speedy is already introduced, and Nightwing is rumored to be in Arrow s3.. Maybe they don't have to have their own spinoff series, and they could all team up for an episode or three.. kinda like how the Suicide Squad has been handled on Arrow.

please cw
500px-SV_Titans.jpg

3659630-1381520844954.jpg

He might be getting a little too old too play him but, Robbie Amell is my pick for Kon-El / Superboy.

Yeah Robbie Amell is perfect for Superboy on a CW Young Justice series

as long as Raven's in it, I'll be happy.........:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"