Sequels Poll:Who should direct?

xwolverine2

Arkham Assassin
Reaction score
well?

who do you think should direct?

when i get enough options ill make a poll.

fallenAngel said:
do you want it to be f***ed up and strange?
As much as possible! :p But ya know...Not necessarily him, but possibly someone up that alley...

After watching alot of movies recently, I don't like to judge the calibur of a director solely based on the content of their previous work, but the work that they do with it. I mean, Singer and Ratner doing X-Men and Superman movies, Raimi and Spider-Man...They were never even in the Top 25 in most picks because people only wanted sci-fi and action guys...Those guys proved that they could handle that kind of scope..

I dunno...I'm just looking for someone that could give a Magneto movie serious potential...Jonathan Demme is a nice choice, but I dunno...He doesn't seem like the kind of director that would do a film like this, but I dunno..

-TNC

Danny Boyle (28 Days Later, Trainspotting)

Paul Verhoeven (Robocop, Starship Troopers)

Id actually delay this one for a while to see if Singer could direct if I were Fox. This would only work if its character oriented, and Singers the man here.

Not Singer i was already not a fan of his take on xmen and then he said **** you to the franchise for the big blue *****

Oliver Stone because he loves making movies about men who rise to power (JFK, Any given Sunday, Alexander, Wall Street) and what they do with that power (Platton, Natural Born Killers) i think he is kind of overrated, but never the less i still think he is a quality director

Roman Palanski- because they have said numerous times that they want to make it the Pianist meets the Xmen, so it would only be fitting to have the pianist director do an xmen movie

Not Singer i was already not a fan of his take on xmen and then he said **** you to the franchise for the big blue *****

Oliver Stone because he loves making movies about men who rise to power (JFK, Any given Sunday, Alexander, Wall Street) and what they do with that power (Platton, Natural Born Killers) i think he is kind of overrated, but never the less i still think he is a quality director

Roman Palanski- because they have said numerous times that they want to make it the Pianist meets the Xmen, so it would only be fitting to have the pianist director do an xmen movie

Tough call. I think Boyle would do a good job though. :up:

My personal choices would be

Brian Singer
Roman Palanski
Christopher Nolan

Christopher Nolan would be too busy with BB2 to do this. But I wish Singer would do this movie.

FOX will probably hire an up-and-coming director and not a big name. Hopefully it's a quality director, though.

Polanski knows how to handle movies like Magneto. He's my choice

Aiden said:
Polanski knows how to handle movies like Magneto. He's my choice
i thought hes not allowed to film in the US though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1