Portrait of a Lounge on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my leaving and coming back can inspire this then it's apparent my presence on the Hype is stunting your artistic heights.

....Watch Sunny.

And Letterkenny. That was the bargain, Inky! Paaaaaay for your sins.

Also, unrelated: has this site been loading like absolute dog**** for anyone else? Even with ads blocked it chugs like a fat kid on the last mile of a fun run.

Also, unrelated: has this site been loading like absolute dog**** for anyone else? Even with ads blocked it chugs like a fat kid on the last mile of a fun run.

On mobile I've been getting a lot of weird error pages when I click but then it finally does load. This has been going on intermittently for about two or three days.

What corporate overseers own this site now? They need to lock this **** down. It says "Mandatory" at the bottom. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like a threat.

also, i am in such shock over this Kobe thing. i've been a fan of his for a long time

nobody goes up in a plane or helicopter expecting that **** to happen.

I'm back and not dead guys!!!!

Also, @ComicChick I love your avatar. Those drawings of Emma are some of my favorites.
giphy.gif

What corporate overseers own this site now? They need to lock this **** down. It says "Mandatory" at the bottom. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like a threat.
It took 8 months, but I finally got a King Ghidorah figure for my desk. It came at great personal and emotional cost. And $29.99 plus tax.
Pic is obligatory. Mandatory even.

please explain to me how BIllie Eilish is famous and why people listen to her.... "music"

please explain to me how BIllie Eilish is famous and why people listen to her.... "music"

I keep meaning to actually hear what she has to offer, but, so far, and maybe it's just me being a curmudgeonly old man but... Nothing I've see of her in interviews or media entices me to want to put in the effort. Not how she dresses, acts, what she says about her process, not the fan reaction to her... Nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"