Sequels Posey Wants Another Crack At Kitty

Showtime

Your Friend In Time
Reaction score
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=419609

"The end of "Superman Returns" left Lex Luthor and Kitty Koslowski stranded on a desert island in the middle of nowhere. Though plans for sequel "Superman:The Man of Steel" suggest Superman will battle new villains, Parker Posey hopes they make at least one reference to her character.

"I would love to be there if only briefly," she said. But this is just wishful thinking. "I don't think so. I don't know though. I haven't heard. I don't think so."

Good find, Showtime.

Yeah, Lex needs to be almost entirely left out of MOS, just enough to suggest where he's going with the third movie since Lex knowing about Supes son has to be dealt with at some point. She did great in the movie and provided some of the genuinely lighter moments. I hope she gets a chance.

I wouldn't mind Lex as a sidebar, helping Superman against Brainiac after he tools them both.

I think most fans(me included) want Supes to handle Brainiac alone. Lex should be the threat that Supes/Clark, Lois, and Richard have to handle.

Either way is fine for me, but I don't think Lex is going anywhere personally.

Posey should take a crack at Lois.

gut feeling says she's gonna hit it out of the ballpark.

Shes not good looking enough for Lois. It could be another Kidder

Parker Posey is better looking than Kidder in my opinion.

I thought she would have made a great Lois.

I'd love to see Kitty in the film, not sure how she would fit though...

shes was ight.

actually.....kitty's character was one of the highlights of the film. I actually felt something for her. And Richard, too. The rest of the lot.....not so much.

i'd think she would make a good Lois too......perhaps even better than bosworth.......

It's not that I didn't appreciate Bosworth, I just think Posey would be a better continuation of the Margot Kidder Superman, which is what they were doing.

ohio.jpg

"The end of "Superman Returns" left Lex Luthor and Kitty Koslowski stranded on a desert island in the middle of nowhere. Though plans for sequel "Superman:The Man of Steel" suggest Superman will battle new villains, Parker Posey hopes they make at least one reference to her character.

"I would love to be there if only briefly," she said. But this is just wishful thinking. "I don't think so. I don't know though. I haven't heard. I don't think so."

She hasn't heard anything because there wont be a sequel to last years disaster... You know for a fact that no matter who else is the badguy in the movie that Lex, and his henchmen will be in it again if a sequel is to be made.

I mean it would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big of a plot hole to leave him stranded on that tiny ass island.
Other then him eater her im sure they get off, and Lex with the help of other badguys will be who Superman battles in any sequel to SR.
But I really think that the sequel just simply won't ever happen....

Thank the maker... :woot:

Yeah I agree. Warner is going to look at budget estimates for Man of Steel, then look at SR's lackluster box office performance and abandon the sequel.

Now singer can move on to milk another comic book icon like the parasite he is.

Yeah I agree. Warner is going to look at budget estimates for Man of Steel, then look at SR's lackluster box office performance and abandon the sequel.

Now singer can move on to milk another comic book icon like the parasite he is.

Was the pun on "milk" intended?

She hasn't heard anything because there wont be a sequel to last years disaster... You know for a fact that no matter who else is the badguy in the movie that Lex, and his henchmen will be in it again if a sequel is to be made.

I mean it would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big of a plot hole to leave him stranded on that tiny ass island.
Other then him eater her im sure they get off, and Lex with the help of other badguys will be who Superman battles in any sequel to SR.
But I really think that the sequel just simply won't ever happen....

Thank the maker... :woot:
why do you look happy if WB really stop making the sequel? ain't you a superman fan who want to see more superman movies? :cwink:

I wouldn't mind Lex as a sidebar, helping Superman against Brainiac after he tools them both.

I'd only want to see Lex if he is manipulating the situation, playing both sides against each other and showing what a master manipulator he is. It really wouldn't suprise me to see Singer do this...Of course, this would have to be done extremely well...otherwise it will come off as campy like in Superman 2....of course knowing Singer, I could see it playing out in a manner almost identical to that of Superman 2.

That is alot of "of coursing". I think it can be pulled off and I don't think there was anything wrong with the way that Lex was potrayed by Spacey, he just needs a more sleek angle in the sequel.

hehe I guess it is. I don't think it was Spacey's acting that was the problem but the way he was written. I just don't think Lex should've been an insane version of Donald Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"