Sequels Posey Wants Another Crack At Kitty

I think a little Donald Trump goes a long way, and I think a little Trump with Luthor isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I get your analogy.

Yeah, I was talking about Trump in the real-estate sense. I actually do agree some of Trump's Machavellian methods would be a good fit for Luthor.

I want to see a huge fight in the city with Superman and a Supervillian that expands across the globe. I am not talking Nuclear Man here, I am talking about the biggest, baddest, superhero fight ever put on screen. Then I want Lex scheming in the background like a champion.

Lex and Superman should have come to blows in SR. With Superman affected by Kryptonite, it was the perfect setup for him to have the strength of a human.

I wanted to see a Superman/Lex throwdown before he stabbed him.

why do you look happy if WB really stop making the sequel? ain't you a superman fan who want to see more superman movies? :cwink:

Me being a SUPERMAN fan is why I am happy if they don't make a sequel to that farce that came out last year.
It was a terrible movie, and all it did was tarnish the Superman legacy.

Like i've said before if no smallville spinoff then a total re-start is what should happen.... No Singer, and nobody from his cast should return.

Haven't read through everyone's post in this thread but I think Kitty should leave Lex. Lex should find a new girl, a tougher girl... MERCY.

:up:

Lex and Superman should have come to blows in SR. With Superman affected by Kryptonite, it was the perfect setup for him to have the strength of a human.

I wanted to see a Superman/Lex throwdown before he stabbed him.

Very good point, I have posted that once or twice. It would have actually been cool for Lex and Superman to go at it toe to toe, before Superman became weaker and weaker.

Me being a SUPERMAN fan is why I am happy if they don't make a sequel to that farce that came out last year.
It was a terrible movie, and all it did was tarnish the Superman legacy.

Like i've said before if no smallville spinoff then a total re-start is what should happen.... No Singer, and nobody from his cast should return.

Returns sequel aside, I hope they never do any type of Smallville spin-off on the big screen. I do hope when Smallville has run it's course they do a 2 hour tv movie/special where you get to see Welling in the tights.

Mercy sucks. Lex doesnt need a woman to hide behind. That's kinda pathetic.

Returns sequel aside, I hope they never do any type of Smallville spin-off on the big screen. I do hope when Smallville has run it's course they do a 2 hour tv movie/special where you get to see Welling in the tights.

I hope for a movie spinoff... But ill take either heh even tho I will say that if Welling ever puts on a Superman suit it will be the end of Routh.
Routh looks terrible as Superman, and Welling would put him in shame.

I hope for a movie spinoff... But ill take either heh even tho I will say that if Welling ever puts on a Superman suit it will be the end of Routh.
Routh looks terrible as Superman, and Welling would put him in shame.

The only way we would know that is if it actually happened. All I know is that Routh wanted to be Superman and Welling didn't want to. Right now Welling is Clark and Routh is Superman, and I enjoy both of them in their respective mediums.

I do hope when Smallville has run it's course they do a 2 hour tv movie/special where you get to see Welling in the tights.

The producers of SV recently said they are avoiding going down that route due to the film division. Welling's only chance to don the tights as Superman may be if his franchaise replaces Routh's on the big screen.

All I know is that Routh wanted to be Superman and Welling didn't want to.

He only didnt want to because SV was on the air and him filming with McG would lead to SV's cancellation.

SV is coming to an end now so he may take up an offer to replace Routh if they ask him.

I didn't realize you were so into Smallville man. Thanks for the info.

I'm so into all things Superman. But just because I know these things; doesnt mean I like them.

The only way we would know that is if it actually happened. All I know is that Routh wanted to be Superman and Welling didn't want to. Right now Welling is Clark and Routh is Superman, and I enjoy both of them in their respective mediums.

He only didnt want to because SV was on the air and him filming with McG would lead to SV's cancellation.

SV is coming to an end now so he may take up an offer to replace Routh if they ask him.

What Justice Bringer said was on the money... Except I think Smallville will go 8 seasons, and then end it's run.

But yes Welling said he would love to do the movie but not if it cost his friends on the show their job because the movie which McG was doing was going to have a whole new cast around Welling, and it would be the end of the show or he would have to do both at the same time, and that was just not do-able.

So Welling told McG that he would love to do the movie but only if they used the rest of the shows cast which wasn't happening.
It's called loyalty, and it's a Superman quality that Welling showed if you ask me.

Besides McG is one of the biggest hacks in the history of Hollywood... Why would ANYONE want to work with him? Oh wait wasn't McG who first brought in Routh for testing? heh yep from one hack to the next. (Singer)

Originally Welling said that he wasn't very intrested in playing SUPERBOY on tv because it had been done before, and he didn't want to do another Superboy show like the one done in the early 90's... Can't blame him that show was terrible.

But once he read the script for Smallville he was all in, and I myself saw him interview for Entertainment Tonight during season 2 of Smallville, and he was asked if he would be intrested in doing a Superman movie after the show, and he said "it would be an honor if that happened..."

I saw that with my own eyes my friend so can't nobody tell me that he didn't want to do the movie... The problem was that Singer wanted to cast a Chris Reeve look alike so he could continue the Donner/Reeve movies.

So instead of giving this generation a big screen version of THEIR Superman he went back in time, and he tried to replace Reeve, and the cast of the original movies, and he brought out an outdated, and very flawed franchise, and sugar coated it.

Those movies were good in the 70's due to the cast it had, and without that cast those movies wouldn't have worked... Case in point Superman Returns... Same universe sort of speak, and look different cast replacing Donners cast, and look at what we got!

A Total farce... Time to stop messing around with the fans, and give us a real Superman movie with a cast that looks the part! Especially the guy in the blue tights.

Routh looks like a water down version of Chris Reeve when he was playing Clark Kent at the Daily Planet but without the acting chops to back it up, and he looked down right laughable as Superman.

That is NOT what was needed for this generation...

This is why Singer fails...

Can you NOT post anything in the SR forums without someway bringing up Smallville/Welling?

Face it, it ain't happening. You must still think it's May of 2004. Be happy Smallville might survive to have 1 more season considering its ratings this year.

What Justice Bringer said was on the money... Except I think Smallville will go 8 seasons, and then end it's run.

But yes Welling said he would love to do the movie but not if it cost his friends on the show their job because the movie which McG was doing was going to have a whole new cast around Welling, and it would be the end of the show or he would have to do both at the same time, and that was just not do-able.

So Welling told McG that he would love to do the movie but only if they used the rest of the shows cast which wasn't happening.
It's called loyalty, and it's a Superman quality that Welling showed if you ask me.

Besides McG is one of the biggest hacks in the history of Hollywood... Why would ANYONE want to work with him? Oh wait wasn't McG who first brought in Routh for testing? heh yep from one hack to the next. (Singer)

Originally Welling said that he wasn't very intrested in playing SUPERBOY on tv because it had been done before, and he didn't want to do another Superboy show like the one done in the early 90's... Can't blame him that show was terrible.

But once he read the script for Smallville he was all in, and I myself saw him interview for Entertainment Tonight during season 2 of Smallville, and he was asked if he would be intrested in doing a Superman movie after the show, and he said "it would be an honor if that happened..."

I saw that with my own eyes my friend so can't nobody tell me that he didn't want to do the movie... The problem was that Singer wanted to cast a Chris Reeve look alike so he could continue the Donner/Reeve movies.

So instead of giving this generation a big screen version of THEIR Superman he went back in time, and he tried to replace Reeve, and the cast of the original movies, and he brought out an outdated, and very flawed franchise, and sugar coated it.

Those movies were good in the 70's due to the cast it had, and without that cast those movies wouldn't have worked... Case in point Superman Returns... Same universe sort of speak, and look different cast replacing Donners cast, and look at what we got!

A Total farce... Time to stop messing around with the fans, and give us a real Superman movie with a cast that looks the part! Especially the guy in the blue tights.

Routh looks like a water down version of Chris Reeve when he was playing Clark Kent at the Daily Planet but without the acting chops to back it up, and he looked down right laughable as Superman.

That is NOT what was needed for this generation...

This is why Singer fails...

I get it, you love Welling. He might make a good Superman, but we will never find this out. I can't reply to the rest of your post because it is to long. :cwink:

Can you NOT post anything in the SR forums without someway bringing up Smallville/Welling?

Face it, it ain't happening. You must still think it's May of 2004. Be happy Smallville might survive to have 1 more season considering its ratings this year.

its doing bad? :huh:

but Justice was great :up:. and Green Arrow-- best addition they've had since the series started.

It continues to amaze me (and many others) how the elusive Mr. W. "topic" can find its way into threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him... or ... it.

He appreciates your interest...

;)

Oh, and Miss Posey is a doll... I'd love to see her show up again...

like moths to a flame...

Besides you gotta keep in mind who first brought the S.V. up here.

She hasn't heard anything because there wont be a sequel to last years disaster... You know for a fact that no matter who else is the badguy in the movie that Lex, and his henchmen will be in it again if a sequel is to be made.

I mean it would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big of a plot hole to leave him stranded on that tiny ass island.
Other then him eater her im sure they get off, and Lex with the help of other badguys will be who Superman battles in any sequel to SR.
But I really think that the sequel just simply won't ever happen....

Thank the maker... :woot:

For sure Kitty would be in the sequel. It is funny she hasn't heard anything so far.

I get it, you love Welling. He might make a good Superman, but we will never find this out. I can't reply to the rest of your post because it is to long. :cwink:

Well given the fact that he is pretty much (and admitted to by even Bryan Singer!) the face this generation sees as their Superman, and this is without ever even wearing tights!
Tells me that yes he would make a good Supes... As for you not bothering to reply to my post due to the size of it then all I can say is "quitter!" lol :woot:

For sure Kitty would be in the sequel. It is funny she hasn't heard anything so far.

No need to tell her anything if there isn't one being made... heh
But yea it is funny isn't it?

Oh, and im part of the population that agree's that Posey would be better suited for Lois any day of the week then Kate!
Especially if your doing a continuation to the Donner flicks... Singer really dropped the ball in the casting.

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"