Sequels Posey Wants Another Crack At Kitty

Well given the fact that he is pretty much (and admitted to by even Bryan Singer!) the face this generation sees as their Superman, and this is without ever even wearing tights!
Tells me that yes he would make a good Supes... As for you not bothering to reply to my post due to the size of it then all I can say is "quitter!" lol :woot:

No need to tell her anything if there isn't one being made... heh
But yea it is funny isn't it?

Oh, and im part of the population that agree's that Posey would be better suited for Lois any day of the week then Kate!
Especially if your doing a continuation to the Donner flicks... Singer really dropped the ball in the casting.

:woot:

Script won't be ready till end of year. It'll be months befoer anyone knows what WB will do. Gonna hate the wait.

Let's keep the Smallville talk out of this forum.

I wouldn't mind if Posey made a cameo in the next one.....they could do something funny with her return.

On the Welling-Routh debate I'm glad Welling is playing Clark on TV and that Routh is playing Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent on film. Tom has a look and voice that plays younger than he is. That's why he suits the show. And Brandon has the looks, voice and acting ability to play the parts in film. I know it wasn't just me that thought so but even so the main thing is he made me believe. It was one of the things I was afraid that I might not be able to do beforehand. I was extremely happy when I could.

On the Kitty thing I'm prepared to wait and see. Because it doesn't worry me who the villains will be until I see them I'll admit.

Edit: I was typing this up before I saw your post C. Lee. So I hope you forgive it.

Angeloz

No problem Angeloz.....I try to give the first post or two after an anouncement leeway, due to people not having time to actually see it.

its doing bad? :huh:
No, it's not. Stop by the SV forum for real info if you're curious, but so far to date, SV has been CW's #1 scripted show.

As to the other SV poop in this thread, *sigh*. There has been NO official statement or quote confirming Welling was ever even offered the role, never less having turned it down. Get your "facts" straight, people. Everything has either been rumored, extrapolated, or fanwanked. Anytime the question has been presented point blank to Welling, he dodges his response by saying SV would have been canceled for him to accept the role. Read into that what you will. The show has one, *maybe* two seasons left - if CW wants to stretch it. All bets are off after that.

Edit: Just saw C.Lee's post. :O

She was alright in SR, so I wouldn't mind her returning. But I don't know that we really need Lex (and by extension, Kitty) in the sequel.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=419609

"The end of "Superman Returns" left Lex Luthor and Kitty Koslowski stranded on a desert island in the middle of nowhere. Though plans for sequel "Superman:The Man of Steel" suggest Superman will battle new villains, Parker Posey hopes they make at least one reference to her character.

"I would love to be there if only briefly," she said. But this is just wishful thinking. "I don't think so. I don't know though. I haven't heard. I don't think so."

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=419609
Before hand i had my doubts about Kitty based on the early reports and some of the stuff in the blogs. But surprisingly the character showed depth in SR and was played excellently by Posey.I wouldn't mind if she returned as long as her character has a purpose.

I tried to tell some of the posters that Kitty was not going to be another Mrs. T. Nobody wanted to listen. The original plan was for Kitty to have almost the same variables as Mrs T., but luckily they changed this.

He might have chosen to eat her and keep the dog.

It would certainly make Lex a lot more darker and sinister, thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"