Possible to have Impossible Man in either FF 3 or Silver Surfer movie?

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
I know the first reaction to a character like Impossible Man in the FF4 3 movie or a Silver Surfer movie could seem as an annoying move, but he really is an interesting, good character. I don't mean to have him as the main character, but just another alien character besides Silver Surfer and Galactus. I always liked his origin story in the FF4 comic - he comes to Earth just to have fun and get attention, causes chaos, but finally leaving earth due to the FF4 realizing the best way to get rid of him is for everyone to ignore him... I'm so sick of the same old story of typical evil villains ruling the world, seeking ultimate power, etc...I'm curious if a good screenwriter could pull it off, without making him seem like Jar Jar Binks. Impossible Man doing his chaos on the screen would be pretty entertaining. I find it so funny that the way everyone beats him is so anti-climatic, that it probably wouldn't work that well as him as the main character in a movie. So, I think that the whole Impossible Man theme could be incorporated at the beginning of a FF4 3 movie or the Silver Surfer movie, sort of like at the beginning of a James Bond film. Or just have him come to Earth, do his crazy funny chaotic shtick, but eventually warning everyone that some evil villain is coming (Galactis, Skrulls, Thanos, etc.). Anyone else like Impossible Man?

loved him in the comics...but not so sure for the big screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"