The Dark Knight Post your submissions to IBIHD HERE!

Just submitted this,
P1010568.jpg

Thats pretty sweet antsman, I should take a picture of mine, I cant even see behind it, completely covered with random dark knight s**t. lol

I am driving down to Chicago tomorrow for the Harvy Dent thing.

I think I am going to make a video diary of the drive. Maybe I'll incorporate it into my video that I am making.

submitted mine a few minutes ago. waiting 2 see if it goes up before I post...

Lets not forget our humble orgin of this campain... I may have... a trick or 2 up my sleeve god bless paper having 2 sides...:hoboj::hoboj::hoboj:

Just curious, how long did it take for everyone's pictures/videos to upload, when you submitted the material?

2two.jpg

Just submitted this. It's not much, wouldn't be surprised if it were rejected. I plan on submitting more this Saturday (I got 18 people joining me!)

2two.jpg

Just submitted this. It's not much, wouldn't be surprised if it were rejected. I plan on submitting more this Saturday (I got 18 people joining me!)

Compared to some of the stuff that's gone up, I think that's pretty clever.

Just curious, how long did it take for everyone's pictures/videos to upload, when you submitted the material?

Mine took 4 days and my other submission took 3 hours so i'm guessing they are quicker at accepting them.

Anyways...guys this is my third time trying to get to supporter of HD/bronze and mine is called !!! A last but not Least!!! and here it is.
2i9qvea.jpg
Do you guys think its going to be bronze because i'm putting so much work into this and I never seem to get bronze :( . I hope they put that as bronze (it hasent even been accepted because I submitted it 5 min ago.

Thanks for the heads up. Now all I have to do is sit here and wait until it finally submits.

Compared to some of the stuff that's gone up, I think that's pretty clever.

Thanks. I wanted to use the "I believe in Harvey Dent, too" sign but it wouldn't pretty out right from my computer. I'm using my posters I made for my rally on saturday, instead.

How long does it take? And will they take more than one submission from people?

Thanks. I wanted to use the "I believe in Harvey Dent, too" sign but it wouldn't pretty out right from my computer. I'm using my posters I made for my rally on saturday, instead.

Mine took less than an hour, I do believe. Sigh, Lakeland. I'm from Tampa and I miss it like woah.

Ive submitted 3 so theres no sweat to be lost...or sleep.

Mine took less than an hour, I do believe. Sigh, Lakeland. I'm from Tampa and I miss it like woah.

Oh really? Yeah Tampa is a pretty cool. I drive from Lakeland to Tampa for college. Lakeland sucks

Oh really? Yeah Tampa is a pretty cool. I drive from Lakeland to Tampa for college. Lakeland sucks

If I had to drive on I-4 every day, i'd stab myself in the eye.

You said you used the posters from your rally...where are they doing them in FL?

lollycop, it certainly may (based on what they have already poster as bronze), but then again I'm not with the 42. It seems that you actually went out and put the fliers around so I guess they would take that into consideration.

Hopefully I'll post mine up later tonight then I'll get everyone's opinion.

If I had to drive on I-4 every day, i'd stab myself in the eye.

You said you used the posters from your rally...where are they doing them in FL?

Well, if you're familiar with Lakeland at all, me and my friends are going down to Lake Mirror and we're going to take pics down the Hollis Gardens.

Well, if you're familiar with Lakeland at all, me and my friends are going down to Lake Mirror and we're going to take pics down the Hollis Gardens.

Very cool. Some of the older spots in Ybor would make for some rad pictures too.

Very cool. Some of the older spots in Ybor would make for some rad pictures too.

Ybor would be cool, too. We're going to take multiple pics and videos so it should be pretty sweet.

I have been rather busy with my campaigns while they look cheap (they are) running for both sides is tiring stuff. Tell me what ya think.

Dent Poster (just was added to the site)
p1010009wg1.jpg

Once a Clown always a clown HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! See ya soon Harv... (also what it says on the bottem) Any other clowns out there?

p10100023sh0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"