The Dark Knight Post your submissions to IBIHD HERE!

I think its how much TPTB like your photo or concept.
The pictures have moved around, so they might be ranked by number of clicks.

Mine just got posted. :oldrazz: I will bet money that my coworker will find it and then complain about how lame it is, but then not attempt to submit anything anyway. :lmao:

So I think i've finally got something. My friends and I work at a hospital and we're going to make use of our surroundings.

what do the things at the bottom of pictures mean? do those pics symbolize as the best pics?

My submission was approved.

It's the one called "Personal AD"

CFE

i just submitted this... "the ultimate ticket?!" had to remove license plate for obvious reasons...

IMG_1460copy.jpg

So what do the numbers, Uptown, Midtown, and Downtown mean? Do the colors have any point?

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQVhwhvN9dY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQVhwhvN9dY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

did anyone figure out what the "friends, patrons & supports" are and how your chosen?

did anyone figure out what the "friends, patrons & supports" are and how your chosen?
I'm guessing it's ranked by click-through. Note that most of them are early alphabetically - the first one that shows up on the alphabetical list will most likely be the most clicked-on. I made the mistake of titling mine with an S. :oldrazz:

We'll all probably get something though.

I've started writing my Dent "song" recently - I'm only going to write music for it because I'm going to lay parts of Dent's "call" over parts of it - and I'll close the song (after a progressive-style solo that starts after most of Harvey's message has played) with the final line or two of the call when the final chord is being held - then fade out the volume. :woot:

If I can get it arranged (and if I have the proper software, of course :cwink:) I'll film a video of me playing the song - except I won't use the audio from the video. I'll use the music from a program of mine (because I'm cheap and don't want to spend time recording a four-track song :oldrazz:). It's going to be tough, but it's possible.

I might send in a screenshot of a custom Brawl stage that has a short pro-Dent massage, but I haven't checked to see if it's possible yet :O

CFE, how long did it take for your photo to get approved?

For me it took a few days. I submitted the pic on Saturday and didn't get it approved until yesterday. I guess it just depends (on what, I don't know...)

EDIT: I get a kick out of the ones who did what I did and said something to the effect of 'Electing him TWICE' or 'Voting for him TWO times' as a nod to Two-Face. Bat-Fans kick ass like that ;)

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"