Superman Returns Poster is Up in Theaters

this is only a teaser poster, right? we will have the official poster later right?

Yeah, I just have the teaser poster with the S Logo. Looking forward to the huge line of posters they are going to employ.

DAMN RED X'ES

I can't behold the glory of the SR poster.....:(

Saw it today! Unfortunately, didn't have my phone to take a pic. I'll do it when Kong (or Syriana) come out.

It looked GLORIOUS.

(ps also saw some guy wearing a Superman T-shirt as I was having drinks during the football game tonight)

Its up in my Cinema but people don't really look at it. When I went to see HP4 they really can't seem to take their eyes off of that Big dumb gorilla poster(King Kong).

explode7 said:
Its up in my Cinema but people don't really look at it. When I went to see HP4 they really can't seem to take their eyes off of that Big dumb gorilla poster(King Kong).

You sure? Maybe it 'cause King Kong is coming out in 2 weeks, while Supes come out in 7 months or so. I guess people pay attention to movie poster for a movie that is coming out closer than those coming out for months & months. ;)

^ Yes but remember the Kong posters have actual characters in it so I guess thats probably why Kong got more reactions with SR its just an S symbol.

explode7 said:
hahahaahahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaa

so you are saying noone was watching the SR poster? and you are saying everyone was watching the king kong poster??uuuuuuuuu SR will suck.

^ I all honesty I never saw any1 watch the SR poster.

My brother wanted to rip it off the wall....and he's 27.

explode7 said:
^ I all honesty I never saw any1 watch the SR poster.
i never saw anyone watch the batman begins poster.
you know what i mean?

I think people don't care about superman again.

explode7 said:

6 Million people watch Smallville every week.

And please don't tell us it's because of Tom Welling, you'd lose the argument by default if you answered with that.

^ Actually I think Smallville made TW not the other way around mind u.

explode7 said:
^ Actually I think Smallville made TW not the other way around mind u.

Well then, 6 Million people per week is quite a few people that are still interested in Superman-based mythology on TV every week isn't it?

That isn't exactly nobody. I'd love to see anyone else (Superhero) try to carry their own show on a weekly sindicated network. Maybe Batman....but, that's pretty much it. And 'early years' X-Men show might work...but how long would the general audience be interested? Smallville is going on it's 5th season. And you know why? It's not because of the actors, or the sometimes confusing storylines, it's because it's an interpretation ABOUT CLARK KENT BECOMING SUPERMAN.

explode7 said:

And you know because.....? I think putting some pics on Newsweek one time is an example people care about Supes again. Isn't that why they put it, hmm? ;)

Anyone seen the poster in theatres????:confused:

Pickle-El said:
Smallville is going on it's 5th season. And you know why? It's not because of the actors, or the sometimes confusing storylines, it's because it's an interpretation ABOUT CLARK KENT BECOMING SUPERMAN.

What? not because of the actors? so if they replace all the cast or TW everything would still be the same? I don't think so, SV wouldn't work with a different cast.

KalKai said:
What? not because of the actors? so if they replace all the cast or TW everything would still be the same? I don't think so, SV wouldn't work with a different cast.

Don't get me wrong, they do an adequate job...and some of them are worth watching every damn week. (Glover/Rosenbaum) However, I don't watch the show to see 'names' or pretty faces. I watch the show to see Clark become Superman. The show is, and ALWAYS has been, one big tease to SUPERMAN fans.

I didn't say I wanted the cast replaced. I said that I watch the show for the premise. Not to see said actor walking about for the umpteenth time without a t-shirt to get more girls (and married women) to boost demographics...I know it comes with the territory, but when it comes to 'names', people thought Dean Cain WAS Superman at one point. Where is he now? The audience that you love so much when you're on top, is so easy to forget just 1 year later when the hype machine is no longer there.

I'll take it one step further, I WANTED said actor to don the tights for SR...BUT, that haze whisked away one day when I realized I was only thinking that way because I was so accustomed to it after 3 years. Now, I can look at what is going on in a very different manner. It's windy outside and the view is clear all the way to the ocean.

That fair enough for ya?

Pickle-El said:
Don't get me wrong, they do an adequate job...and some of them are worth watching every damn week. (Glover/Rosenbaum) However, I don't watch the show to see 'names' or pretty faces. I watch the show to see Clark become Superman. The show is, and ALWAYS has been, one big tease to SUPERMAN fans.
there are comic fans and non-comic fans. general people watch this show because of pretty faces. why has lois so big boobs?

:up::)

dark_b said:
there are comic fans and non-comic fans. general people watch this show because of pretty faces. why has lois so big boobs?

:up::)

Because she paid for them? :confused:

(though they are wonderful to look at. The face needs some more work though) :)

Pickle-El said:
Because she paid for them? :confused:

(though they are wonderful to look at. The face needs some more work though) :)
no. why did they cast an actress with big boobs? we all why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"