Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie, while not great, was far far better than I expected. Most of the creature design was pretty solid, especially on the hounds or whatever and acting wasn't bad. Lawrence Fishbourne's character felt wasted though. Brody attacking the big predator at the end by blinding it by surrounding it with fire and then slashing at it as it ran on by was oddly really reminiscent of the final fight between Amsterdam and Billy the Butcher in Gangs of New york, lol.

I have lost the urge to buy the movie. But for a reason.

This movie looks great on blu-ray, I love the menu, it´s the same music used in the Predator blu-ray. :awesome:

^The picture and sound are superb on BD, and the music is great, but the more I watch the movie, the more I become dissapointed with aspects of it.

^The picture and sound are superb on BD, and the music is great, but the more I watch the movie, the more I become dissapointed with aspects of it.

Well its just the start, maybe Nimrod and Rodriguez can get a bigger budget to make an epic sequel where Royce and the other chick (forgot her name) find another group of humans and they strike back against the preds......just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"