BvS Predict and suggest RUN-TIME for the MOS follow up film

MV5BMTMyMTg3OTM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzczMjEyNQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Jonah-hex-poster.jpg

Is this light enough?

:whatever:

No need for the eyeroll. I was talking about their main stream movies with the bigger characters. You could have just asked what I meant without being rude. I thought we got along.

And that picture proves my point. When they try to go cheesy, it doesn't work for them. But it has worked for others.

Last edited:
It's TheFlamingCoco. Do you expect anything less? I sure as **** don't.

I didn't expect it, actually. I generally find him to be a very pleasant individual. Never had an issue with him at all. Maybe I offended him. It was unintentional if I did.

I'm that offensive without even trying? Imagine if I tried.

Especially if it came down to Cav-El? You'd get Malukaed.

Yes, I made that up because I'm lame like that. :p

Sometimes, I think you want me to get malukaed so you can have Cav-el to yourself in the Cavill thread. You keep daring me to get nasty with all the pictures! Devious person.

Sometimes, I think you want me to get malukaed so you can have Cav-el to yourself in the Cavill thread. You keep daring me to get nasty with all the pictures! Devious person.

tumblr_mnbeuef8y71qjvjduo3_r1_250.gif

And you'd be right. :oldrazz::cwink::o

I've had people keeping an eye on me since the day I was born. It'll be no different here. ;)

oh, it will be. It's an evil eye that I'll have on you.

Fine. And in return, I'll give you the Cav-El stink face.
tumblr_mq7sdkiGqU1rei3gfo1_r1_500.gif

;)

I'm fine with that. I'll take any Cav-el face.

Oh man, I just realized we're filling the thread with nonsense. We had better behave.

I thought this was 'Murica?!

Last edited:
Oh? Then I'm sorry. :o

Anyways, I do hope this movie is at least 155 minutes minus the credits. :D

haha.

I hope it's nearly 3 hours. Unless it sucks. Then 10 minutes of pure Cav-el will suffice.

Although, I don't see that sucking...

Hmmm. A paradox.

boo, hoo! No IMAX for you!

Some of us ain't never got any IMAX!

It is not going to suck, it can't suck, Affleck wouldn't have signed on if it wasn't at least decent. If anything it will be another Man of Steel situation. People will start hating before they see the film and if the film doesn't please every illogical desire of theirs, they will start hating even more.

^^^ I think some people might do those things whether it's good or not, unfortunately.

Providing the story is there to carry it. I'd love to see a three hour movie.

I didn't expect it, actually. I generally find him to be a very pleasant individual. Never had an issue with him at all. Maybe I offended him. It was unintentional if I did.

I wasn't offended. Just rubbing in the fact that WB doesn't understand its characters, so they either make it into a joke, or hire a serious director or producer who makes quality work that's light on humor.

Generally speaking, of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"