President Gerald Ford dead at 93

My buddy, Spider-Gamer! It's nice to see you again.

Nice to see ya again too! To bad it had to be about this topic. :o

Spider-Gamer said:
Nice to see ya again too! To bad it had to be about this topic. :o

Agreed. I'll never forget you, man! When I joined the Hype on July 2002 you were the first to say, "welcome to the Hype!"

:o I thought the title said General Ford is dead. Which...doesn't make sense beacuse it is motors, not ford.

How old was he? 80+:huh:

R.I.P

Catman said:
Agreed. I'll never forget you, man! When I joined the Hype on July 2002 you were the first to say, "welcome to the Hype!"
Man, those were the days... :oldrazz:

Catman said:
I'm guessing you failed history class in HS.

I'm guessing you took a fairly large leap of faith in assuming I come from America. Don't stress it, the majority of people on this forum are. Easy mistake to make. Though making assumptions is somewhat arrogant.

Dear God, this was quite shocking to see. Especially seeing as I do not recall hearing that anything was wrong with him recently. But then again, he was 93.

Coretta Scott King, Dana Reeve, Buck Owens, Alex Toth, Billy Preston, Aaron Spelling, Syd Barrett, Ed Bradley, Jack Palance, Dave Cockrum, Peter Boyle, James Brown and now Gerald Ford. This has been quite the sad year.

Dwarf lord said:
Dear God, this was quite shocking to see. Especially seeing as I do not recall hearing that anything was wrong with him recently. But then again, he was 93.

Coretta Scott King, Dana Reeve, Buck Owens, Alex Toth, Billy Preston, Aaron Spelling, Syd Barrett, Ed Bradley, Jack Palance, Dave Cockrum, Peter Boyle, James Brown and now Gerald Ford. This has been quite the sad year.

Don't forget Lou Rawls, Arthur Lee, Steve Irwin, Wilson Pickett, and I think I'll stop now. We've lost so mant great this years.

And we still have a couple days left before the year is over. I hope we don't see any more
surprises! :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"