President Gerald Ford dead at 93

gap5ewl said:
mehh kinda forgettable and not a good president..at least he lived a long life.

Well, atleast he provided enough comedy for SNL/Chevy Chase to spoof him all the time. :o

Road Warrior said:
I wonder how SNL will handle those Ex-President sketches now that both Regan and Ford have passed away!
The same way they handled Nixon?:huh:

TvFH_12.jpg

Duende Verde said:
Yes, he was. They summoned him back from the grave in one episode.

So, Regan and Ford will be summoned from the grave?! I think its too soon for that. They'll probably wait a year or two before doing anything Ex-President related.

Catman said:
So, Regan and Ford will be summoned from the grave?! I think its too soon for that. They'll probably wait a year or two before doing anything Ex-President related.

Ex-Presidents are retired.

"Do you like nachos?"

Catman said:
SNL sucks now! :cmad:

If only Lorne Michaels had a nickel every time that was said...

It's not "tragic".
He was 93 years old.
Probably a huge relief to escape that wizened, creaky old body...and the "old president" smell. :)

RIP President Ford. Not the greatest President, but most certainly not the worst either.
You got robbed in '76...

Though he played football under the Michigan banner, he'll always be a Husker to me...

Does anyone else remember the SNL sketch where Tom Brokaw (I forget who played him) was trying to get the summer off, so he was pre-recording possible news stories about Gerald Ford dying?

"Geeerald Foorrrd, Died today, he was mauled by a kangaroo" and other weird crap like that. It was pretty funny.

You can see it in his eyes; even Ford wouldn't have pardoned these two.
Ford_meets_with_Rumsfeld_and_Cheney%2C_April_28%2C_1975.jpg

Matt said:
Does anyone else remember the SNL sketch where Tom Brokaw (I forget who played him) was trying to get the summer off, so he was pre-recording possible news stories about Gerald Ford dying?

"Geeerald Foorrrd, Died today, he was mauled by a kangaroo" and other weird crap like that. It was pretty funny.

You mean the one I posted 1 page ago?:huh:

Duende Verde said:
Wow!
10 years after Dana Carvey predicted it!:wow:

brokaw.jpg

"Former President Gerald Ford was eaten by wolves. He was delicious."

"Gerald Ford is dead today and I am gay."

"... chopped into little bits by the propeller of a commuter plane."

Well... kinda.:o

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-89770458144460734&hl=en

Duende Verde said:
You mean the one I posted 1 page ago?:huh:

What are the chances that Tom Browkaw announces that his new boyfriend is Lance Bass?

slinger said:
What are the chances that Tom Browkaw announces that his new boyfriend is Lance Bass?
I'm still waiting for a fireball to hit France.:o

Duende Verde said:
I'm still waiting for a fireball to hit France.:o

I'm sure some French Muslims will get right on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"