Products, Toys, Collectibles and more DISCUSSION

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
Discuss all movie products here!:D

What do you think they will have for this movie? Silver Surfer surf board maybe? Any new Dr. Doom figures? A giant Galactus?

Discuss!:ff:

At least try and have some products to hand before starting a thread.

Attention seeker.

"Attention seeker"?:confused:

Um, people make product threads on upcoming movies and don't have any movie products "in hand" yet. Read the first post in here.
"What do you think they will have for this movie? Silver Surfer surf board maybe? Any new Dr. Doom figures? A giant Galactus?"

In other words, discuss what you think they may make, what you want them to make, etc.

I want to talk about FF2 products and things they may have, where would I go to discuss them at?

That's why I made the thread. I don't see a problem. We know enough about the movie to start one.:)

"Now you can take control of the Fantastic Four as they attempt to uncover the mystery of the Silver Surfer!!"

"The Human Torch takes flight as he barrels towards danger."
Kid #1 - Flame on!

"And the Silver Surfer speeds away with real surfboard sounds!"
Kid #2 - We're outta here!

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Playset! Human Torch and Silver Surfer figures sold separately!

lol.^

See, we can talk about that kinda' stuff too.

it would be cool to have some kind of silver skateboard for surfer. with sounds etc etc. but i guess the danger level is too high

haha how about a galactus helmet? "Control your universe with real phrases which make you sound just like galactus!"

I bet they will have a dress up set of him.:(

It will look really corny too.

I hope that Hasbro doesn't pull the same crap as Toybiz always did with the villain action figures. Took me like 6 months to get Series 2 Dr. Doom. And when Spider-Man 2 came out it took longer than 6 months to find Series 4 Doc Ock.

Condoms..... FF2 condoms....

Sleak, extra lubricated silver style condoms......... Silver Surfer wrapper
strechy condoms........ Mr Fantastic
extra ribbed condoms..... Thing
warming lubricnat condoms.... Human Torch
Extra thin, clear condoms...... Invisable woman
GAINT SIZED CONDOMS..... Galactus

A giant-sized inflatable Galactus punching bag?

I wonder who the first Johnny Storm-inspired kid to light himself on fire will be...

Coming next April....

From DK Publishing:

Glow-in-the-Dark Fantastic Four
Ultimate Glow in the Dark Sticker Books
DK Publishing - Author

$6.99

Book: Paperback | 8.26 x 5.23in | 16 pages | ISBN 9780756629830 | 16 Apr 2007 | Dorling Kindersley | 5 - 8 years

Featuring stickers of Mr. Fantastic, the Human Torch, the Invisible Woman, and the Thing—as well as the mysterious Silver Surfer—this book takes readers on an unforgettable glow-in-the-dark journey into the world of the Fantastic Four.

Contains over 60 reusable full-color stickers
Created in association with Marvel Comics

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer in theaters June 2007
Source: http://us.dk.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780756629830,00.html

Crazy Venom said:

Sign me up for a box of Galactus condoms, please. :word: :cwink:

Iglius said:
I wonder who the first Johnny Storm-inspired kid to light himself on fire will be...

With any luck, Justin Timberlake. :woot: :cwink:

Crazy Venom said:

Now those would be fun to see in a store, lol.

CaptainStacy said:
Sign me up for a box of Galactus condoms, please. :word: :cwink:

They only come in crates of one. And they can be used as all-weather shelter for a family of six...:D

Galactus gloves and mask. And whenever you punch the hands togather you get 1 0f 12 different Galatus themed battle phrases.

Forget the Whopper, Big Mac, or Monster Burger....get the GALACTUS BURGER!!! This burger is so big, you'll feel like you've eaten a whole planet!!!

Wow. I could see that one happening. That's pretty clever.:up:

We really need a decent Galactus and Sufer figure. I can't remember the last Galactus toy I saw but it wasn't good.

Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Book)

Mass Market Paperback
Publisher: Pocket Star (April 24, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416548092
ISBN-13: 978-1416548096

http://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Fou...id=1167533072/ref=sr_11_1/105-0642504-9530833

Fantastic Four: What Lies Between by Peter David (Book)

Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Pocket Star (June 24, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416510702
ISBN-13: 978-1416510703

http://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Fou...f=sr_1_13/105-0642504-9530833?ie=UTF8&s=books

Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Video Game)

"A new third-person action video game featuring Marvel Comic's legendary super-powered foursome, based on both the long-running comic series and Twentieth Century Fox's upcoming FF film sequel."

Release: (June 6, 2007)

http://www.1up.com/do/search?st=Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3154982#Scene_2

webhead731 said:
I hope that Hasbro doesn't pull the same crap as Toybiz always did with the villain action figures. Took me like 6 months to get Series 2 Dr. Doom. And when Spider-Man 2 came out it took longer than 6 months to find Series 4 Doc Ock.
The hardest figure to find was the Invisible Woman one. I looked everyone so i had to order one from ebay. Actually I two diff ones of there. Hopefully they made more so there easier to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"