• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prometheus - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the thread close can I just say....that was amazing.

I have no idea what's going on and I realized that just because Rapace and Theron are the marquee names, that it looks like they both may die. This thing just looks crazy in the best way possible.

Now to the next thread! It should cut off any second.

The trailer gave me chills, the film looks magnificent! Now I need to frame by frame it. :woot:

I just watched that 4 times in a row. Incredible. Looked like the original Alien film x10. :wow:

11073024.jpg

captureyup.jpg

Could the crew be responsible for the crashed derelict?

Maybe, it does seem the ship at the end is crashing as Naomi is running away from it.

HD screencaps.............now

i need to see the alien head in HD

Here's the 1979 Alien trailer if you haven't already watched it.

[YT]http://youtu.be/LjLamj-b0I8[/YT]

Looks so human, (if thats the SJ and not a cremember of the prometheus) if it is that would explain the giant head looking the way it does. At the same time it explains why we look the way we do, we're made in their image...

It has to be the SJ. Look at his scale compared to humans in relation to the chair, I think he's larger for sure.

Check out the dude's face when he jumps off the APC thing! Creepy.

when I saw the trailer...this is the thought that went through my head:

"SCI-FI IS BACK!!!!"

we see the space jocket head in the medical room.

this guy next to the chair is IMO the mutated human

That's probably the Space Jockey's HELMET. Not head. Would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"