• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Prometheus - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already got mine booked. Manchester IMAX, 1st Just, 9 PM. Awesome.

You live in Manchester, Eggy?

Dammit, I lived there for a year!!! If I had known we could've gone for a pint (or 80)!

Greenwich or Waterloo are my nearest IMAX London cinemas

Greenwich or Waterloo are my nearest IMAX London cinemas
Waterloo is BFI or another one? I don't think they're showing it. How is the Greenwich one? I've never been to any other IMAX (In England).

Waterloo is BFI or another one? I don't think they're showing it. How is the Greenwich one? I've never been to any other IMAX (In England).
Yes IMAX BFI on the South Bank next to Waterloo Station its the biggest IMAX screen in Britain.

Greenwich IMAX Odeon is good too.

Yes IMAX BFI on the South Bank next to Waterloo Station its the biggest IMAX screen in Britain.

Greenwich IMAX Odeon is good too.
That's the one I usually go to. Annoying they can't show Avengers, the film I most want to see on it this year...something to do with the digital print. Thanks, I might check out the Greenwich one.

The BFI IMAX at Waterloo is rapidly filling up with pre-bookings. I'm going to have to take the plunge and get some ordered for me and my friends soon.....

Last edited:
I bought the Prometheus issue of Empire. Lots of good tidbits about the movie in there and a really good interview with Ridley Scott. I definitely recommend running and picking up a copy.

Was great seeing the new trailer before the Avengers last night,Got some good reactions and when Fassbender said"All great things have a beginning"..I think many figured out it was Alien related!!

Which also makes me think IF it's a big hint at Alien or it's meant for something else!?

Prometheus in Russian 'World of Sci-Fi'
2h6tsm1.jpg

http://www.prometheusforum.net/discussion/804

If there are any translators that can help out, it would be very much appreciated :)

SFX Magazine had some intresresting Prometheus stuff too

Looks like I will have to pre-book IMAX here in Liverpool as well, or I may just wait a week or so to see it, cant wait to see this now, Avengers will tide me over until then though.

This movie has a lot of hype thanks to the amazing trailers alone, I know people who don't really keep up with movies but has still gotten in contact with Prometheus hype.

what the hell? in the next week they start creating copies for theaters around the world.then they start working dubs. they know the rating for weeks. so WTF?

Why would they? An R rated trailer would just reveal more juicy details. Not all R movies have R trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"