Promotiooooooooooooooon!!

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Eat my dust in the race of life, dweebs.

I've been bunked up to tier 2 in my job. So now I earn £6.90 an hour which is something like $13.80 in dollars. One better, I get to evaluate other peoples calls, so I'd be one of the only tier 2 guys that does that. I'm still aiming for the team leader position which if I got I'd be earning the big bucks. £6.90 an hour though at this point of my life right now is a comfortable amount of money.

So I slacked off hard enough, recognised my hard slacking, and decided I'd be a good slacker in tier 2. I'm slacking off my tier 2 training as we speak. I also bought a HD TV last week.

Later, suckers!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

That's good Kaine, congrats on your improved income level.

Too bad you can't be promoted into humility.

jag

Kaine, Kaine, he's our man
If he can't do it
Well, that figures. :(

I would only congratulate you if you give me half of your monthly earnings.

lol, he thinks we're eating his dust 'cause he makes $13.80 an hour.
Adorable, lol

You can buy two whole gallons of gas with that. :oldrazz:

You're old enough to drive right? :csad:

I've been bunked up to tier 2 in my job. So now I earn £6.90 an hour which is something like $13.80 in dollars. One better, I get to evaluate other peoples calls, so I'd be one of the only tier 2 guys that does that. I'm still aiming for the team leader position which if I got I'd be earning the big bucks. £6.90 an hour though at this point of my life right now is a comfortable amount of money.

So I slacked off hard enough, recognised my hard slacking, and decided I'd be a good slacker in tier 2. I'm slacking off my tier 2 training as we speak. I also bought a HD TV last week.

Later, suckers!

£6.90??Pfft. I was making £7.80 an hour working at Argos, when I was 18 for pretty much doing next to nothing.:oldrazz: Now, tell me how you feel...:word:

I can buy 2 McDonald's "Value Meal" with his hourly paycheck and about 4 gallons of gas.

Later, suckers!

Are you a telemarketer? Dude.

I can buy 2 McDonald's "Value Meal" with his hourly paycheck and about 4 gallons of gas.

Ditto. Though the medical bills from the damage those value meals cause would go far beyond his meager pay.

Later, suckers!

You working a call center job? Not exactly aiming high are you. A 16 year old fresh out of highschool can basically get that job no questions asked.

It may not be the Bentley driving, 1st class plane ticket type of raise he's envisioning...but it's a promotion nonetheless. Enjoy it while it lasts. :hyper:

Ditto. Though the medical bills from the damage those value meals cause would go far beyond his meager pay.
Maybe his job provides him with Health Insurance. Does it?

You working a call center job? Not exactly aiming high are you. A 16 year old fresh out of highschool can basically get that job no questions asked.
On the bright side, at least he has a job where he can pay his own rent and pay for his own food and not be a leech to anyone else. I can respect that.

If he is a telemarketer, like he seems to be implying then...no. Although he is in Europe...don't they have universial healthcare in Belfast?

On the bright side, at least he has a job where he can pay his own rent and pay for his own food and not be a leech to anyone else. I can respect that.

You not working yourself then?

If he is a telemarketer, like he seems to be implying then...no. Although he is in Europe...don't they have universial healthcare in Belfast?
Is he a telemarketer? Well, good for him if they have universal healthcare where he's at coz those Value Meals... they're murderers.

You not working yourself then?
I work. Have been working fulltime since I graduated from college. Although I am single, I own a home and a car (bought brand new) which I paid for myself.

poorkaine3textss4.png

Is he a telemarketer? Well, good for him if they have universal healthcare where he's at coz those Value Meals... they're murderers.

I work. Have been working fulltime since I graduated from college. Although I am single, I own a home and a car (bought brand new) which I paid for myself.

See, money doesnt buy happyness :(

I only work part-time by the way, university takes up ALOT of time recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"