Promotiooooooooooooooon!!

Here's what I think of the referee

denmarkDM0406_468x466.jpg

;)

You think he's a red X?:huh:

As long as I'm laughing, what else matters??
If you're happy, what others say should not matter. You're not hurting anyone with your job and with your promotion so enjoy your promotion.
I'm soft and cuddly, housebroken, and I cook! :hyper:
Want a job as a maid? I'll pay you minimum wage.

Here's what I think of the referee

denmarkDM0406_468x466.jpg

;)
Hahaha! What game is that? It's a bunch of old farts it seems.

If you're happy, what others say should not matter. You're not hurting anyone with your job and with your promotion so enjoy your promotion.

Want a job as a maid? I'll pay you minimum wage.

Hahaha! What game is that? It's a bunch of old farts it seems.

Denmark vs Sweden last June.

I haven't done a scratch of work since my promotion.

Congrats dude. Nothin' like a bit of pride in your work :)

Eat my dust in the race of life, dweebs.

I've been bunked up to tier 2 in my job. So now I earn £6.90 an hour which is something like $13.80 in dollars. One better, I get to evaluate other peoples calls, so I'd be one of the only tier 2 guys that does that. I'm still aiming for the team leader position which if I got I'd be earning the big bucks. £6.90 an hour though at this point of my life right now is a comfortable amount of money.

So I slacked off hard enough, recognised my hard slacking, and decided I'd be a good slacker in tier 2. I'm slacking off my tier 2 training as we speak. I also bought a HD TV last week.

Later, suckers!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

You will most likely stay in that small office job for the rest of your life.

You will most likely stay in that small office job for the rest of your life.
Doubtful. Despite your attempts to be incredibly cynical yet again...you are mistaken. Most people Kaine's age go through five or six jobs before finding their career.

On the bright side, at least he has a job where he can pay his own rent and pay for his own food and not be a leech to anyone else. I can respect that.

Actually, I'm fairly positive that Kaine lives with his parents :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"