Punisher trailers?

Devil

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi.
Punisher:war zone teaser it will be attached to John Rambo movie?

What's with the new thread?

You're more than welcome to try again when we actually get the teaser. :yay:

Im thinking we wouldve gotten some kind of announcement by now if they were to attach the trailer to rambo.

Somebody said that its a rumor that The Incredible Hulk trailor will be shown in one of the super bowl commercials, but I predict that PWZ trailor will be in March, but I could be wrong.

punisher:war zone trailer i'd guess will be w/INCREDIBLE HULK in june... like the punisher(04) trailer w/HULK in 2003

punisher:war zone trailer i'd guess will be w/INCREDIBLE HULK in june... like the punisher(04) trailer w/HULK in 2003

I don't think.
Punisher: war zone is released in September, TIH in june. I don't think the first trailer it will be revealed at 3 months from the released.

I don't think.
Punisher: war zone is released in September, TIH in june. I don't think the first trailer it will be revealed at 3 months from the released.

the indy4 trailer comes out feb 14th, move comes out at the end of may... ust over three months

the indy4 trailer comes out feb 14th, move comes out at the end of may... ust over three months

Yeah, but that's only because Steven Speilberg is into old fashioned stuff, and probabaly won't even release the trailer on the internet. Unless George Lucas can convince him otherwise.

Yeah, but that's only because Steven Speilberg is into old fashioned stuff, and probabaly won't even release the trailer on the internet. Unless George Lucas can convince him otherwise.

good point - maybe w/IRON MAN in may... what other big releases are coming up before then?

Fact is, this film is a low budget under the radar film, i wouldn't expect big announcements, if anything the trailer will sneak up upon us...it will probably appear with Iron Man,Hulk.

or maybe the first will just be an internet trailer.

I saw Rambo last night, and there was no punisher trailer, although Rambo was awesome.

Ya when the hell are we getting any footage for this film? A teaser poster maybe?

October... Yes, I said October.

Signs point to a trailer with Iron Man since this is going to be this years Marvel Inc. Flagship movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"