Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

So is this gonna be more like Jackie Brown and Hateful 8?

DEpYIJGUMAAj1XO.jpg:large

I kind of want Jennifer to drop a brutal clapback on her. "You're right, I'm much more a Debra Tate type!" or "You're right, I don't look like the kind of girl who would settle for Roman Polanski."

I'm just in need of drama that doesn't elicit fear that it all might end in nuclear war.

Yes, cast shade on the woman who idealises her murdered sister. :o

Hey, if she's gonna dish it out. :o

EDIT: This is like 85% sarcasm, by the way, if anyone feels particularly strongly about this. My main thing is there are less dickish ways for the sister to write off Lawrence as a casting choice.

It was pretty specifically reported that Lawrence wasn't being looked at for the Tate role. Meanwhile other reports say Margot Robbie has been approached.

give it to brie larson and get it over with

Rose Byrne would be a much better choice for Tate.

Sigh...Tate was gorgeous.

tumblr_nfrj1uXUiW1tcxm2ro3_500.gif

Oh my.

[YT]Q7LiBwTXiZ8[/YT]

Last edited:
It was pretty specifically reported that Lawrence wasn't being looked at for the Tate role. Meanwhile other reports say Margot Robbie has been approached.

Yeah, Jlaw isn't up for the Sharon Tate role, Margot Robbie is. I can't imagine anyone being unhappy with that bit of casting (should it hopefully happen). Margot is pretty much the definition of beauty. She's perfect.

Margot would be a good choice. Interesting that these huge A list names are being tossed about. Usually Tarantino casts people outside the beaten path, so to speak.

Tarantino’s Manson Script Under Tight Lockdown
By Garth Franklin
Saturday, October 28th 2017 12:02 pm

Quentin Tarantino is reportedly making studio executives go through a complicated process to bid for his new film about Charles Manson.
The Wrap reports that William Morris Endeavor are shopping around his upcoming ninth feature film which will deal with the Manson murders – the tragedy and cultural phenomenon of his cult and the famous victims of their violence.
The likes of Warner Bros. Pictures, Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures are all interested, but in order to bid the studio execs have to go to WME’s Beverly Hills offices to see the script in person. The agents then present deal points to allow the studios to bid for the theatrical rights. No streaming giants are said to be under consideration, only full theatrical distributors.
A second round of discussions will be set where the studios can pitch Tarantino directly as well. Secrecy is high on this likely due to the early script for his previous film “The Hateful Eight” leaking online which upset the director to the point he almost abandoned the project.

Maybe Quentin can do a film about his relationship with Harvey Weinstein? That’d be a real horror story.

DiCaprio Sought For Tarantino’s Manson Film?
By Garth Franklin
Friday, November 3rd 2017 4:48 am

Leonardo DiCaprio’s name has reportedly been added to the potential casting mix for Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming ninth film which will deal with the Manson Family cult murders.
Previously names like Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie and Samuel L. Jackson were said to be in the mix, and now DiCaprio has reportedly had ‘conversations’ with Tarantino about a role in the film. DiCaprio previously worked with Tarantino on his seventh film “Django Unchained”.
Various studios are vying for the film which Tarantino is adamant about going theatrical with. The plan is to shoot in 2018 and hit cinemas in 2019.
Source: The Playlist

Happy to hear Margot is in the mix. The cast is pretty fantastic if true.

Maybe Quentin can do a film about his relationship with Harvey Weinstein? That’d be a real horror story.

If getting rich doing what he loves is horror, i wanna live that horror too.

He's always been a constant staple, and his movies are pretty much labeled as events you have to see or else be out of the loop. Even some of his lesser ones.

But Tarantino is wrapping his career. There's only two films to go including this one. Making home for Tarantino is kinda too late.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/quentin...cruise-brad-pitt-leonaro-dicaprio-1202208169/
Deadline set the stage for this auction recently, and here’s what is new: Add Tom Cruise to the short list of candidates Tarantino has spoken with to play one of two lead male roles. He joins Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in that small circle, but it is entirely unclear if all three will be in the movie, or two of them, or any of them, because much of that comes down to making a deal and scheduling. Harry Potter producer David Heyman will join Tarantino as the main producer on this film, and it will be his first collaboration with Tarantino. Heyman and Tarantino will produce with Shannon McIntosh, and Georgia Kacandes will be exec producer and line producer.

I would love to see Tom Cruise going full crazy in this.

Tarantino directing Cruise?

Holy ****. I could totally see him as Manson. Will the irony be lost on Cruise? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"