• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

The vintage Taco Bell cracks me up. I had no idea the chain had been around for that long.

Quentin has found his Bruce Lee and more casting:

https://deadline.com/2018/07/quentin-tarantino-rounds-out-cast-with-spencer-garrett-martin-kove-james-remar-brenda-vaccaro-1202424049/

EXCLUSIVE: Quentin Tarantino has rounded out his cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with Spencer Garrett, Martin Kove, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Nichole Galicia, Mike Moh, Craig Stark, Marco Rodriguez, Ramon Franco and Raul Cardona.

Mike Moh
k5ZK3bl.jpg

I became a fan of Mike Moh after seeing him in that Street Fighter series. This is awesome news.

Maybe he'll play two roles like he did in Django. :oldrazz:

Nicole Galicia was in Django too, playing Candy's main girl.

More set pics released by the paparazzi.

Leo holding a gun and he gets on top of a truck. Looks cool.

Holy crap, only just noticed Kove there too.

STRIKE FIRST! STRIKE HARD! NO MERCY! Quentin style.

Rumor going around of James Marsden playing Jim Morrison. Awesome if true.

I remember Marsden was supposed to play him in a movie, but it fell through.

Any word on who is playing Polanski?

It's funny how if that's true, Marsden is 17 years older than Morrison was when he died. I guess it doesn't matter much since Marsden basically hasn't aged since the first X-Men movie.

Yeah, anyone else I'd be like "yeah, two decades ago maybe", but Marsden's a vampire like Keanu & Cruise. So whatever.

On the one hand, I in no way buy Marsden -- as youthful as he might be -- as a twenty-something. On the other, I thought Morrison was a good decade older than that when he died, so I guess it evens out...

The vintage Taco Bell cracks me up. I had no idea the chain had been around for that long.

These are supposedly members of the band Creedence Clearwater Revival at a Taco Bell in 1969.

e7416e27a74ee0ae9e4087debe987b33.jpg

Looking at what Q is shooting:

$

He seems to have nailed it.

Quentin Tarantino's high-profile Charles Manson movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, has moved its release date up by two weeks to July 26, 2019.

Sony originally slated the film, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, for for Aug. 9, 2019, which will mark the 50th anniversary of the murders of Sharon Tate and her friends by Manson followers.

Studio insiders say the date wasn't changed because of the anniversary; rather, going out in late July gives the film more summer playtime.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/quentin-tarantinos-manson-movie-will-hit-theaters-two-weeks-early-1128206?utm_source=twitter

Last edited:
the original date was never happening.

Man... Can't wait for the Leo and Brad scenes.

There is video of them driving around in a green Cadillac and man, it looks so damn cool.

Yeah, yeah it was. The only time it would be worth shutting down Hollywood Blvd.

God I hate those shoes that look like house slippers the chicks are wearing.

It's a pet peeve :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"