Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek?!

I hope this isn't his next movie. I hope he does Kill Bill Vol. 3 or something echoing more of his earlier work. Don't do a franchise film as your last film. But then again, wouldn't it be ironic if he did?

I like that Simon Pegg would say, "It's not like he's gonna do Pulp Fiction in space" for QT to then say no, that's exactly what it'll be.

If it happens I'll check it out. He better make that Bounty Law tv series happen first though!

It's just very hard to imagine a Star Trek movie with Tarantino's unique style and sensibilities. Like a Christopher Nolan comedy, or a Martin Scorsese superhero movie :rofl:

But who knows, maybe it would have worked in some strange way.

It's just very hard to imagine a Star Trek movie with Tarantino's unique style and sensibilities. Like a Christopher Nolan comedy, or a Martin Scorsese superhero movie :rofl:
All the more interesting.

Still makes me sad this didn't happen. I hope he skirts his "ten and done" rule by reformatting it into a limited series or something... he's not above technicalities, he's done TV before, plus the The Hateful 8 miniseries thing. Paramount and the cast would probably jump at it...

Or I at least hope the script leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"