Quirks

No, I mean, when I get up and walk around/do stuff, there is music playing. People around me even hear it :huh:

Fran™;13240394 said:
No, I mean, when I get up and walk around/do stuff, there is music playing. People around me even hear it :huh:

We know?

Fran™;13240394 said:

When people see me, they hear this.:ninja:

[YT]X2_m4LYAcdI[/YT]

Whenever I drink milk, I have to sniff it to make sure it's not sour. Like, even if I've smelled the milk carton previously that day.

I also have to check my alarm clock several times before I go to bed to make sure that it's set properly.

Quirks?
Not being able to touch the handle of the door in the toilets...
...not being able to touch the toilet roll with my fingers.

Damn germs.
I'm like Howard Hughes, damn it :cmad:

1) I have to make a happy face on the burger patty with ketchup before I can eat it.

2) I cannot stand seeing creases on cloths so I iron my bedsheet, my pillow cases, my t-shirts and jeans... all my laundry, in fact. Including undergarments.

3) I cannot stand to see anything out of place. Eg. a rug, tablecloth... they can't be... crooked.

4) When I go grocery shopping, I sort out my groceries as I pay for them. First in line; frozen food, followed by food that needs to be refrigerated, canned food, vegetables, snacks... eggs and bread last.

5) I arrange everything that needs to be or can be arranged in alphabetical order.

I'll stop here for now... there are more. :(

- I always like to feel balanced out in terms of touch. So if I rub up against something, like a piece of cloth or whatever, I'll try to duplicate the feeling on the other side of whatever part of me touched it so that it feels "even"

I'm big on the touch thing.

I'm a little too detail oriented and that takes up a lot of time when it comes to work, cleaning, trying to get organized. I'll get lost in thought during the process.

More when I think of it.

If I'm not studying when I should be, a voice within begins to berate me for being a failure.

---Morzan

Knuckle cracking about every five minutes or so. I know it's just wearing my bones down to nothing.

i spend a lot of time posting on SHH
but no one i know in real life knows i'm a huge Batman fan.

I often feel the need to do that whole "Father, son, Holy Ghost" deal that catholics do whenever I do something wrong. Only instead of saying "In the name of the father, son, and the holy ghost." I say "Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch."

-I get paranoid that someone can hear my thoughts, too. If it happens when I'm thinking bad things about people around me I'll change my thoughts to 'lalalalalaa.'

Sometimes I'll feel like I'm projecting thoughts into people's heads. And then sometimes if I think they might hear me, without even trying I immediately think of something vulgar or obscene.:o

I don't really believe it, but I'll have fun with it sometimes, and I'll focus on a person and see if they'll move or gesture what I tell them. haha.

-I have trouble understanding the words that I hear (like aural dyslexia) and often times my brain invents something to fill the gap. This leads to me thinking everyone around me is saying crazy things. "Kitty, can you take out the trash?" I hear "Sh**y can you eat some mash?"

I used to have a similar problem, that was an auditory ******ness. Sometimes when someone said something to me I wouldn't hear/understand it, but then a few seconds later I would "hear" what they said in my head. Like there was a delay in getting the message to my brain. So by the time I asked "What?" or made a face I would know what they said.:o

I dont think of naked girls or curb stomping teachers when i'm around my dad, I always think he can read my mind.

I never know what to do with my hands when I'm walking, so I often put them in my pockets, or fold my arms.

I have the same problem when i'm sitting. :(

I pop my jaw when I'm uncomfortable, and I can bend the ends of my all my fingers on both hands to the point where my hands are stiff... hard to explain.

1) I have to make a happy face on the burger patty with ketchup before I can eat it.

2) I cannot stand seeing creases on cloths so I iron my bedsheet, my pillow cases, my t-shirts and jeans... all my laundry, in fact. Including undergarments.

3) I cannot stand to see anything out of place. Eg. a rug, tablecloth... they can't be... crooked.

4) When I go grocery shopping, I sort out my groceries as I pay for them. First in line; frozen food, followed by food that needs to be refrigerated, canned food, vegetables, snacks... eggs and bread last.

5) I arrange everything that needs to be or can be arranged in alphabetical order.

I'll stop here for now... there are more. :(

1. Now that **** is just weird woman.

2. How in the hell can your bedsheets not have creases? It seems like after a few hours of sleeping mine get all wrinkled.

3. I do this too. I think the worst for me is catalogs though. :o

4. Would you start doing all my shopping?

5. I'm about as neurotic as can be with this one. I have several hundred CDs as well as DVDs and they're all in alphabetical order. When I get a new one, it's generally a several hour long process to add it to the others. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"