Sequels Rachel McAdams for Mary Jane

Lindsay Lohan is a mess, dude. The actress cast as MJ needs to have their s--t together.

A mess she is...a big mess at that. I wouldn't want her in these films if she wasn't a mess...but she is.

Lohan needs to clean up her act and stop stalking James Franco if she wants to be considered for movies like these.

Stalking James Franco, where'd you hear that, sounds weird?

Lindsay Lohan is a mess, dude. The actress cast as MJ needs to have their s--t together.

well she's in rehab.. so like i said, if she gets better and calms down and realises shes becoming her father

ummm have you not watched any of her movies since after she did spidey 1? (after spidey 1, in all her movies she looks like shes not having any fun, doesn't wanna be there, and like shes depressed.. she also has a diva complex when it comes to her hair, wardrobe and makeup (wich is why for the most part she looked hideous in spidey 2)

her best acting days were in bring it on, small soldiers, interview with a vampire, the virgin suicides, jumanji etc... shes ben sucking since 2002 essentially

Dude, we're talking about Lohan stalking people, drinking beer like a drunk sailor, showing off her vagina every other day, being in rehab...and you're talking about what movies you don't like of Kirsten's. How the hell can you compare the two?

I don't like any of Lohan's films, but that's not why I thinks she's a nut job.

Dude, we're talking about Lohan stalking people, drinking beer like a drunk sailor, showing off her vagina every other day, being in rehab...and you're talking about what movies you don't like of Kirsten's. How the hell can you compare the two?

I don't like any of Lohan's films, but that's not why I thinks she's a nut job.

For once we see eye to eye. Although I did like Mean Girls.

Man, forget Lohan, why waste time even thinking about her. Once Dunst has gone, I'd like to see either McAdams or Laura prepon (dont start with the, "Oh no, not that 70s show girl" BS).

laura_prepon_tear.jpg

laura_prepon_4.jpg

laura4.jpg

rachel_mcadams.jpg

Prepon has grown on me. I'll admit. But, I prefer McAdams since she's a better actress.

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. She's accepted a part in The Dark Knight.

^ It is not offical but it definitly seems that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"