Rate & Review New 300 Trailer!!!

8 out of 10. I'm super excited for this movie. So much action!

I gave it a 9/10.

I had heard of this movie previously but this is the first trailer I saw so it was very impressive. Looking forward to seeing it.

I thought it was great....the best Trailer...no way....but It does make me want to see this movie........I like old ancient movies that are good....so of them have been crap since gladiator....although troy was a fun watch

The best trailer I've seen in a very long time. It's better than half the films out at the moment by itself.

Looks amazing on the big screen.

If this is the latest one we're talking about... the 2:30 one... then best trailer of the year, hands down, better than everything (even the long Transformers one). I couldn't stop watching it in HD when it came out. Literally 30 minutes straight in a loop in full-screen 720p HD... simply amazing!

Incredible. It's right up there with the best trailers, ever.

I just saw all the trailers for this right now AWESOME :up: :up:

I feel like I'm seeing entirely different trailers than the rest of the world. It's okay, but I'd only give the trailer a 7. I don't find anything there particularly inspiring.

What's the song used in the trailer that starts up when Butler character says "This is Spartar!"...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"