Superman Returns Rate SR Trailer 2!

dark_b said:
i dont understand why. at the end it will not make spiderman numbers and there will be no suprise in the movie.

You think TOO MUCH about box office. You rather have a $450 million movie rather than good quality-good pace-story movie.

Box office will be there of the movie is good.

dark_b said:
at the end it will not make spiderman numbers and there will be no suprise in the movie.

Are you a Psychic ? & you do know that the Spider-Man Trailers for both Movies showed all of the BEST STUFF & both Movies STILL MADE MONEY & Revenge Of The Sith did not need that many Trailers. It was the last one. We knew in advanced how it would all come to an end & we knew the basic Story thanks to the Original Trilogy. Also Star Wars had 2 other Movies that has not been out for that long. It has been 20 years or so since we last saw a Superman Movie. The WB is simply showing off this Movie & who gives a **** about Spider-Man Numbers ? Batman Begins got NO WHERE NEAR Spider-Man Numbers & thats getting Sequels.

Wrong headline!! The thread reads "Rate SR trailer 2!"... however the one you're talking about is NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VGPOP said:
You think TOO MUCH about box office. You rather have a $450 million movie rather than good quality-good pace-story movie.
look you dont know me ok? if you would go read my old and new posts yo uwould see that i am the one who dont care abou BO.

i always writte that it doesnt care if this movie makes big BO. i only care for a good movie even if he makes catwoman numbers. no matter what happens this movie wil lhave a sequel.

you dont know me. so back off ;)

dark_b said:
you would see that i am the one who dont care abou BO.

Then why do you keep bringing up "Spider-Man" Numbers ? We dont have to back off if you ask me

Strgts said:
Are you a Psychic ? & you do know that the Spider-Man Trailers for both Movies showed all of the BEST STUFF
i dont agree with that. i looked all trailer aon the official site. and i didnt saw the best stuff. they were holding back for the train sequence in my opinion. but i guess this is just my opinion.

No, you are flipping out a bit. As stated, no one is forcing you to watch these bits. Show some self restraint, and dont start with complaining about seeing "too much" about the film on a Spoiler Forum.

:rolleyes:

Strgts said:
Then why do you keep bringing up "Spider-Man" Numbers ? We dont have to back off if you ask me
because i think that they are showing al lthis because they want this numbers. they did it last year the same wit hBB and it didnt make so much money.

Nivek said:
No, you are flipping out a bit. As stated, no one is forcing you to watch these bits. Show some self restraint, and dont start with complaining about seeing "too much" about the film on a Spoiler Forum.

THANK YOU :up:

Nivek said:

WHERE DID I WROTTE THAT?

dark_b said:
because i think that they are showing all this because they want this numbers

Or maybe they are showing New Scenes because People will get bored of seeing the same Scenes over & over again :confused: Come on now. People were getting bored back in November when all we had was the first Teaser & seeing the same thing over & over again

Strgts said:
Or maybe they are showing New Scenes because People will get bored of seeing the same Scenes over & over again :confused: Come on now. People were getting bored back in November when all we had was the first Teaser & seeing the same thing over & over again
people were getting bored after 6 months of watching the same teaser.;)

there is no way that they were getting bored after 20 days. :D

dark_b said:
there is no way that they were getting bored after 20 days. :D

Youd be surprised & if you ask me the WB is doing NOTHING wrong. They are simply just promoting the Movie. Each Movie Studio is different & WB is doing what THEY ALWAYS do. Look at Troy, the Harry Potters, Batman Begins & many others. This is just how the WB does its Marketing. This is normal for them & they are doing NOTHING WRONG with showing off their Movies & if you ask me when a Movie Studio is afraid to show little to nothing during Marketing that tells me they dont have that much confidence in the Movie. The very fact that the WB is showing off so much of the Movie is to me a good sign

One thing I DO know, is that even though all of these tv-spots plus the three theatrical trailers, we have NOT seen **** yet! It's great how they've managed to make these trailer's and spots without spoiling to much in them, even though it does look that way for some... I even hear some say that they feel as if they've seen too much of the plane sequence already.... JEEZ! We've seen like 10 seconds of it, TOPS!... The scene is 20 minutes long people!

dark_b said:
look you dont know me ok? if you would go read my old and new posts yo uwould see that i am the one who dont care abou BO.

i always writte that it doesnt care if this movie makes big BO. i only care for a good movie even if he makes catwoman numbers. no matter what happens this movie wil lhave a sequel.

you dont know me. so back off ;)

Of course I dont know you, I KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE......

dark_b said:
WHERE DID I WR{i}TE THAT?

You have been going on and on that your seeing too much. Note the reaction to my comment "I dont like the Spoilers, but the Spoilers like me".

You really should do what others have done and take a step back till the film premires, or dont look in these posts on this part of the hype, because YOU WILL BE SPOILED.

It burns my grits when anyone here states they have seen too much. There are two seporate forums for a reason.

sorry if you get pi$$ed, but thats the way things work here.

Nivek said:
You have been going on and on that your seeing too much. Note the reaction to my comment "I dont like the Spoilers, but the Spoilers like me".

You really should do what others have done and take a step back till the film premires, or dont look in these posts on this part of the hype, because YOU WILL BE SPOILED.

It burns my grits when anyone here states they have seen too much. There are two seporate forums for a reason.

sorry if you get pi$$ed, but thats the way things work here.
are you making fun of me?

No, Im not making fun of you, Dark.

Im just pointing out specific points you need to understand, before you cross a line.

Nivek said:
No, Im not making fun of you, Dark.

Im just pointing out specific points you need to understand, before you cross a line.
but i am not crying about the spoilers that i saw. i am here everyday. i was in the thread about teh novel. i think i know almost everything that you all here know. when i see footage from the movie i only see the visual. i already know what will happen.

i have a hard time to understand why are they showing some specific scenes in the trailers.

dark_b said:
i have a hard time to understand why are they showing some specific scenes in the trailers.

Dude its not that hard to understand & its not that the WB are desperate. It is MARKETING plain & simple they are SHOWING OFF THIS MOVIE to the Public trying to get them INTERESTED IN THE MOVIE. It is not that hard to understand at all. IT IS SIMPLE MARKETING. Spider-Man did it this way, Batman Begins did it this way & sooooooooo many others

TrailerMusic said:
Dude its not that hard to understand & its not that the WB are desperate. It is MARKETING plain & simple they are SHOWING OFF THIS MOVIE to the Public trying to get them INTERESTED IN THE MOVIE. It is not that hard to understand at all. IT IS SIMPLE MARKETING. Spider-Man did it this way, Batman Begins did it this way & sooooooooo many others
but IMO they are doing it like they would last year showed that ducard is ra's .
understand? i have a feeling that they are showing to much even for this kind of promotion.

I don't think the general population is going to think they are too spoiled by trailers. What do they know? The very basics of the plot - Supes was gone, he's back now, Lois has a guy and a kid, and Lex has a dastardly plan that involves growing continents and killing billions. And they've seen tiny snippets of action sequences. That's very little really. I'd have to see at least the plot-related one (or look at the "story" section on the official website that tells me what the movie is actually about) before I'd go to any movie.

Tzigone said:
I don't think the general population is going to think they are too spoiled by trailers. What do they know? The very basics of the plot - Supes was gone, he's back now, Lois has a guy and a kid, and Lex has a dastardly plan that involves growing continents and killing billions. And they've seen tiny snippets of action sequences. That's very little really. I'd have to see at least the plot-related one (or look at the "story" section on the official website that tells me what the movie is actually about) before I'd go to any movie.
what do they know? some people were complainign that they showed al lthe money shots of matrix realoded. they did it last year wit hbatman begins.

people know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"