Rate the Teaser Trailer!

Quasimod0

Bell-Ringer
Reaction score
[YT]e-BVs-KCSiA&app=desktop[/YT]

So the new trailer just came out today, and now's your chance to rate it! Did you like it? Or was it just, "meh"?

4/10

It's bad.

Also, you need a poll on here. Ask a mod to add one.

As a trailer - 5.

As a Fantastic Four trailer - 0

I gave it an 8. It wasn't anything mindblowing, but I thought it was really good and did the job of getting me even more excited than I was. :up:

A good teaser trailer that did what it was supposed to do... tease and catch my interest.

I'm still trying to decide what to rate it. On one hand, it was more interesting than I thought it'd be. On the other, it doesn't look like the F4, looks kinda generic (but it is a teaser), and doesn't show me anything to get me really pumped.

OK, thanks. There wasn't one when I posted above. Maybe there was a delay or something.
Its all good, kedrell. :up: There must've been a delay.

Are you guys serious with these 9s and 10s? I mean what was it that you thought was that great? I wouldn't even give the Ant-Man teaser or the Ultron teaser a 10.

I gave it an 8 as well. I'm not big on a lot of teasers, but I liked this one.

As a trailer for a sci-fi movie 7/10.

As a Fantastic 4 movie 0/10

My score averages to a 5/10

Ok trailer, poor FF trailer

Interesting teaser. They clearly want to distance themselves from the previous mess they made, obvious Nolan tone, whether that turns out to be good or bad, we shall see.

From comments I've read its clearly not something actual F4 fans were hoping/expecting though so maybe knowing little of the source material in this case helps me, but it at least made me interested in the F4 for once.

I'd say its better than the Ant-man teaser but below Avengers and Star Wars.

I'll give it a 7 for now but could go either way still.

2. Generic-looking by regular teaser standards and awful-looking by fantastic four standards.

As a Fantastic Four trailer: 0

Pretending this doesn't sport a false FF veneer and is merely a generic sci-fi film: 6

0 + 6 / 2 = 3

And considering how friggin annoyed I am, 3 is being overly kind.

I give it a 6. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. Trailers lie. Godzilla looked amazing but ended up being boring and stale.

The #1 vibe I got from that trailer was generic sci-fi.

I'll see how good this movie is when I watch it on redbox a year from now.

The cinematography is A+ and so is the music. It's only a short teaser so it can't give us all that much, but it makes me want to see a full trailer to see what this is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"