Superman Returns Rate SR Trailer 2!

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
Ok, I am late. But it was so awesome. It was perfect trailer! I loved every second of it.

It was great! There is only one bad thing, trailer was only 2 mins.

Anyway, I will give it 10 out of 10.

And what is your rate???

i gave it 1. poor.

it looked to me like a tv-spot. it was there to promote the action to the guys who saw X3.

but for a trailer it was really bad.

dark_b said:
i gave it 1. poor.

it looked to me like a tv-spot. it was there to promote the action to the guys who saw X3.

but for a trailer it was really bad.

I think you gave it 1, only because you didn't want this trailer.

Cinemaman said:

He is the only one whining & complaining that they are ruining the Movie & showing the Best Scenes. When they are basically showing everything over & over again & we are barely seeing anything

Strgts said:
He is the only one whining & complaining that they are ruining the Movie & showing the Best Scenes. When they are basically showing everything over & over again & we are barely seeing anything

Agreed. WB need to show how great this movie will be.

Cinemaman said:
i never lye on this boards or on BT.net. i am always honest. there is no reason to to not tell the truth.

the international traielr also showed a lot of things and i think it is the best trailer. it is one of the best trailers in movie history to me.

dark_b said:
i never lye on this boards or on BT.net. i am always honest. there is no reason to to not tell the truth.

the international traielr also showed a lot of things and i think it is the best trailer. it is one of the best trailers in movie history to me.

Yeah yeah :rolleyes:

dark_b said:
i think it is the best trailer. it is one of the best trailers in movie history to me.

So they make one good Trailer they should completely stop advertising the Movie :confused:

Strgts said:
i agree. they already showed teh shirt rip on the street,the elevator scene,new scenes from new krypton.

It's late, but I guess we had it coming. Gave the trailer a 10. I enjoyed watching it, and it improved my confidence in the movie.

uhm.... which one is this again?

the US trailer that has yet to hit the net or the 2nd US trailer that can be DL via .avi on the SHH front page?

Strgts said:
So they make one good Trailer they should completely stop advertising the Movie :confused:
you used my words out of the context. i said that the international trailer was the best one and it showed spoilers from the movie.

dark_b said:
i agree. they already showed teh shirt rip on the street,the elevator scene,new scenes from new krypton.

Im not complaining I am happy they are showing things. I was telling him what YOU think. Your the one whining not me

Isn't this ironic?

People are saying international trailer was better and had the "WOW" effect.

People.......THIS WILL BE IN THE MOVIE AS WELL......International countries won't get a different Superman Returns movie.

We will all see the same film.

Enjoy and wait for June 30th!

Cinemaman said:
Yeah yeah :rolleyes:
yeah yeah?
i am not like some users here who think they need to defend everything from SR.

dark_b said:
you used my words out of the context. i said that the international trailer was the best one and it showed spoilers from the movie.

No one is forcing you to watch these things. You have NO RIGHT to whine & complain over seeing Footage your not being forced to watch. Thats what Trailers do. They NEED to show Money Shots to help get People interested thats the whole point of Trailers. To get People INTERESTED in the Movie

Strgts said:
Im not complaining I am happy they are showing things. I was telling him what YOU think. Your the one whining not me
you said that they showed only old scenes. i told you they didnt. you wee wrong i was not.

so where is the problem? and i am not whining.

Also, let me add that WE (USA/Canada) were not supposed to see the trailer.

You can thank the power of the internet.

If we wouldn't have seen international trailer, we'd be WOW, this was better than first trailer!.....

dark_b said:
you said that they showed only old scenes

Um they did show Scenes we have already seen its not always all new Scenes & you know what thats what Trailers do. They NEED to show Money Shots to help get People interested thats the whole point of Trailers. To get People INTERESTED in the Movie

Strgts said:
No one is forcing you to watch these things. You have NO RIGHT to whine & complain over seeing Footage your not being forced to watch. Thats what Trailers do. They NEED to show Money Shots to help get People interested thats the whole point of Trailers. To get People INTERESTED in the Movie
why do all people think that i am angry because i saw the trailer? i pushed the play button. i wanted to see new footage. i like the footage i saw.

but i also think that WB are desperate. this movie looks one of the best comic book movies. if it is so good it will make money. there is no need to show people everything. some guy will saw how lex stabs sueprman and he will tell everyone about that scene. where is the suprise watching the movie ?

i am not speaking for myself since i am on a spoiler message board.

Strgts said:
:confused:

LMFAO

You dont want this Movie Advertised at all
what dont you get? why do you make fun of me? am i writting that they should not advertice the movie?

revenge of the sith didnt have more trailers. just one. and dont say now tha tthis is different. i am every day reading that everybody knows superman. if this is true than one trailer should be enough.

funny thing is that people were saying tha tSR will have teh sam type of promotion that ROTS had. i guess now we know that this will not happen. why?

the uestion is why. hte movie looks like not fro mthis world. visual it is the best thing i ever saw. it will have story it wil lhave story it will have story. did i mentioned that visual it looks good?

i dont understand why. at the end it will not make spiderman numbers and there will be no suprise in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"