Justice League Ray Fisher Is Victor Stone/Cyborg

Poor Ray. They didn't even end up making that figure!

Well, he knows what could have been, that's why he's constantly doing stuff like this

giphy.gif

and this

dn6sJgA.jpg

and why "Zack Snyder Is Ray Fisher's Top Pick to Direct a Cyborg Movie". :yay:

I know it's a hell freezing over scenario, but I'd love a Cyborg film with Fisher. They could save a bit of money by using some of the cut JL scenes.

Never say never my friends, I can't tell you exactly why, but I think it all comes down to Aquaman right now; like, I read here and there that if people react positively to it and its ongoing continuity, they might carry on with it.

Let's say Aquaman and Shazam with their continuity and references to the previous movies are both hits, that'll push Flash forward, and say Vic has a supporting role there and is well received, then his movie wouldn't be far I'd say.

I think right now it's all wait and see; that's why I also after kinda accepting the possibility of Ben and Henry being out, I think that might not be the case after all, they're just not rushing things; like, fans are all like "Where's The Batman?! Where's MoS2??!" but we literally just had Superman in 2 movies in 2013, 2016 and 2017, and Batman in 2016 (2 times, by the way) and 2017....us fans, we've gotten incredibly greedy; remember when we use to have a Batman movie every 4 years (if any)?? And it's also time for the other heroes to shine; if all the talk was Batman and Superman, that would overshadow Aquaman and Shazam, which are the immediate next things, so I think it's kinda smart to be mum about it now.

Anyways, crossing fingers here.

I know it's a hell freezing over scenario, but I'd love a Cyborg film with Fisher. They could save a bit of money by using some of the cut JL scenes.
It's a shame that the original DC slate didn't end up getting made. I was looking forward to a Cyborg solo.

Never say never my friends, I can't tell you exactly why, but I think it all comes down to Aquaman right now; like, I read here and there that if people react positively to it and its ongoing continuity, they might carry on with it.

Let's say Aquaman and Shazam with their continuity and references to the previous movies are both hits, that'll push Flash forward, and say Vic has a supporting role there and is well received, then his movie wouldn't be far I'd say.

I think right now it's all wait and see; that's why I also after kinda accepting the possibility of Ben and Henry being out, I think that might not be the case after all, they're just not rushing things; like, fans are all like "Where's The Batman?! Where's MoS2??!" but we literally just had Superman in 2 movies in 2013, 2016 and 2017, and Batman in 2016 (2 times, by the way) and 2017....us fans, we've gotten incredibly greedy; remember when we use to have a Batman movie every 4 years (if any)?? And it's also time for the other heroes to shine; if all the talk was Batman and Superman, that would overshadow Aquaman and Shazam, which are the immediate next things, so I think it's kinda smart to be mum about it now.

Anyways, crossing fingers here.

I agree. Hamada is tightening the belt and there's only so many loops punched out. It starts with Aquaman. A ****lload can change for the studio, who have the power to yank a film and greenlight one all in the matter of moments time. Point is, if Aquaman is as good as I think it will be, go see it many times in theaters. Dany Garcia didn't have to issue the statement she did with Henry regarding Superman and how the cape is still hung in his closet. It's basically a "lets wait and see" type thing going on. It might anger fans like myself who gets invested in this stuff, especially Superman, but in the end, things are hinging on Aquaman with Shazam! being a nice desert on the side. We shall see. A lot can and probably will happen the months after Aquaman's release.

Didn't they?? I could swear I saw the Cyborg Hot Toys at my local CB store...

Alas, no. The thread on the official Hot Toys website is just post after post of pissed off people complaining that there was never any update after HT showed off the prototype ages ago.
Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg - Page 34

They apparently switched all their focus and manpower to making Infinity War and Black Panther products not long after Justice League came out, and now more recently Aquaman stuff.

It's a shame, because the prototype looked really good.

8004a6cb1e4e4eaaab1732c2630308c1.jpeg

Last edited:
Alas, no. The thread on the official Hot Toys is just post after post of pissed off people complaining that there was never any update after HT showed off the prototype ages ago.

They apparently switched all their focus and manpower to making Infinity War and Black Panther products not long after Justice League came out, and now more recently Aquaman stuff.

These look great. I'd play with them.

Alas, no. The thread on the official Hot Toys website is just post after post of pissed off people complaining that there was never any update after HT showed off the prototype ages ago.

Man, that sucks!! And again, I could swear I saw Vic's Hot Toy at my local CB store, but then again memory can be unreliable...

I want all of them, ALL of them, they're gorgeous....but not a snowball's chance in hell the wife would be on board.... :o

Man, that sucks!! And again, I could swear I saw Vic's Hot Toy at my local CB store, but then again memory can be unreliable...

I want all of them, ALL of them, they're gorgeous....but not a snowball's chance in hell the wife would be on board.... :o

You possibly saw the ArtFX Kotobukiya JL Cyborg statue.

KOTOBUKIYA-ARTFX-STATUE-Justice-League-Cyborg-1-10-Scale-Pre-Painted-Figure-PVC-Collectible-Model-Toy.jpg

I quite liked him in Justice League. I wish he had gotten more to do. Anyone know officially what scenes of his that were cut?

I quite liked him in Justice League. I wish he had gotten more to do. Anyone know officially what scenes of his that were cut?
A bunch of stuff.
There's a scene of him playing american football
The accident where his mother died and he was injured
Him learning to fly on the roof of his apartment building
Him going to his apartment while a parademon is there
The hologram scene where he see's a flashback of the motherbox in WW2.
Him controlling a lot of missiles
There was some kind of scene cut from Star Labs that seemed to heavily involve him.
And there's a whole lot of group scenes that were cut or changed.

I've probably missed some.

The ones I mention are those we're sure about because someone confirmed it or we have leaked footage, but there're unconfirmed rumours about a bunch of other scenes.

Thanks. Any official reasoning for why so many were cut?

WB have barely said anything officially about the reshoots.
The general understanding is that the entire film was rewritten, fundamentally changing the story and a lot of the character arcs.
WB wanted the film to be a lot lighter in tone, have more humour, and be no more than 2hrs long. This meant an awful lot of stuff was thrown out.
I don't think Cyborg was particularly targeted, all the main characters had a bunch of scenes cut.

i remember snyder saying cyborg was going to be the heart of the movie in an interview.

his character was probably planned to have the deepest storyarc, but lot of it got cut out.

i remember snyder saying cyborg was going to be the heart of the movie in an interview.

his character was probably planned to have the deepest storyarc, but lot of it got cut out.
Well Johns did help write the movie and you know his love for Cyborg.

A bunch of stuff.
There was some kind of scene cut from Star Labs that seemed to heavily involve him.

The ones I mention are those we're sure about because someone confirmed it or we have leaked footage, but there're unconfirmed rumours about a bunch of other scenes.

I still refuse to buy the JL blu ray (I bought all other ones) because they refuse to release even the Extended version with these scenes put back in

I only got the dvd for the deleted Superman bit. Watching the BTS stuff just gave more glimpses of things we didn't get.

I only got the dvd for the deleted Superman bit. Watching the BTS stuff just gave more glimpses of things we didn't get.
Jay Oliva a while back put up a video showing how MOS, BvS, and JL fit together and added some extended scenes and storyboard stories to JL and gave us a good glimpses of what Snyder's JL movie was supposed to look like.

A bunch of stuff.

There was also a scene from Wonder Woman that would connect with that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"