Justice League Ray Fisher Is Victor Stone/Cyborg

It was expected since he first claimed the investigator was biased that he would request for another. He seems very confident that Warner Media would be more fair about the process and while that's understandable, given that WB is under their umbrella is it beyond the realm of possibility that Warner Media may also do whatever they think is necessary to protect WB.

That's what I was thinking. This could go down a couple of ways.

1. Warner Media or WB could use this as an excuse to say "We opened an investigation at Mr. Fisher's request and he did not cooperate. We have found no foul play and will be moving forward." This would be stupid, but I'm just saying it's an easy out at the moment.

2. Warner Media actually hires a 3rd party investigator and resolves this. Still not out of the realm of possibilities. When Ray figures out how to legally show these "receipts" he's saved and WB sees the extent of the potential damage to their brand, they'll drop these people like flies. E.g. Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, Kevin Tsujihara...

I feel like Ray has to be prepared for the possibility Warner Media drops this altogether. But if that’s the case he may just detail everything he experienced publicly. And with Momoa potentially doing the same, seems that may not be in WM’s best interests.

At this point if WM decide to drop it altogether then Fisher only has his himself to blame.

At this point if WM decide to drop it altogether then Fisher only has his himself to blame.

I don’t really see it that way. If you’re trying to have something investigated and the only way to do that is in a way that works against your needs, having said investigation dropped is probably the lesser of two evils.

If the investigator is deliberately working to protect WB, is excluding witnesses and seeking to dismiss the complaints, I think Fisher is right not to play along.
If a judge has been compromised you ask for a mistrial.

If that’s even the case, way I see it Fisher is all about Fisher. His latest Twitter post about how he’s asked for a new third party investigator why the F do we even need to know that? I don’t like what he’s doing at all.

Have you seen some of his IG videos? In the latest one he mentions that he'd keep airing this in public until an independent investigator is actually hired. One thing he specifically mentioned that caught my attention is that WB and the media wants to keep this whole thing minimized only to him and according to him it's way bigger than that. He's essentially been serving as the mouthpiece because in his words the people who haven't been given a chance to be heard need to be protected, but he claims it goes way beyond the narrative of him not liking certain people he worked with, he says it's an issue across different departments at WB. At one point he even subtly apologized for the vagueness of his claims but says it was necessary. The guy chooses his words carefully and whether we agree or disagree with how he's been going at it, there's something admirable about what he's doing.

Last edited:
The whole thing should be private between the individuals involved.

Plus you can say Ray is even noble or whatever but when he’s pencilling conspiracy theorist bull**** and enabling the cuckoo Snyder cultists bad behaviour I’m like nah.

Plus you can say Ray is even noble or whatever but when he’s pencilling conspiracy theorist bull**** and enabling the cuckoo Snyder cultists bad behaviour I’m like nah.

the snyder cultists is something that is out of his control.
and they're just a minority. but they happen to be a loud and obnoxious one.

If that’s even the case, way I see it Fisher is all about Fisher. His latest Twitter post about how he’s asked for a new third party investigator why the F do we even need to know that? I don’t like what he’s doing at all.

I mean, just ignore it if you don't like it. He's clearly positing this stuff to put public pressure on WB and Warner Media. Without eyes on it, this would without a doubt disappear. And it ain't like he hasn't been backed up on his claims.

Says who? He was one actor with what...three credits to his name...up against one of the largest movies studios in the world. This would've gotten buried without public attention. Besides, he tried to handle this through the normal chain of command and it didn't work to the point of him allegedly being threatened over it, so I don't get what you folks want from him.

Do you see any right now? Do you ever feel like they can read your thoughts?

Huh?

I mean, just ignore it if you don't like it. He's clearly positing this stuff to put public pressure on WB and Warner Media. Without eyes on it, this would without a doubt disappear. And it ain't like he hasn't been backed up on his claims.

Or I can comment on it as I see fit, just cause my opinions don’t line up with yours and I’m not willing to believe everything he says

Huh?

Or I can comment on it as I see fit, just cause my opinions don’t line up with yours and I’m not willing to believe everything he says

That just seems counterintuitive to me. You complain that you don't need to know certain things (in this case the current status of the investigation), that the whole thing should be privately settled, but then you continue to follow along anyway just to complain about it more lol.

Not sure how to have a constructive conversation around that.

That just seems counterintuitive to me. You complain that you don't need to know certain things (in this case the current status of the investigation), that the whole thing should be privately settled, but then you continue to follow along anyway just to complain about it more lol.

Not sure how to have a constructive conversation around that.

Well if you don’t like it take your own advice and ignore me

WM/WB should just drop the investigation altogether. It’s become a farce.

WM/WB should just drop the investigation altogether. It’s become a farce.

i think that's what mostly is going to happen.

they are a huge corporation and will sweep it under the rug to protect their own interests.

i feel like the only way they won't be able to cover anything up is if something to the level of some kind of physical assault occurred.

they are a huge corporation and will sweep it under the rug to protect their own interests.

i feel like the only way they won't be able to cover anything up is if something to the level of some kind of physical assault occurred.
If it was something heinous like physical assault we would’ve heard about it by now. More likely this was a director who told a cast that he didn’t hire and who probably didn’t want to work with him that you either do what he says or he’ll get rid of you. Fisher is also probably unhappy that his role was cut down substantially and that he’s being frozen out of the sequels.

If it was something heinous like physical assault we would’ve heard about it by now. More likely this was a director who told a cast that he didn’t hire and who probably didn’t want to work with him that you either do what he says or he’ll get rid of you. Fisher is also probably unhappy that his role was cut down substantially and that he’s being frozen out of the sequels.

that might be part of it, but i think there's more to this than just that.
fisher brings up about needing to the protect the identities of others.
plus you have momoa backing him up on this saying some bad stuff went down on set.

we'll find out when all this eventually pans out.

Well if you don’t like it take your own advice and ignore me

Lol seems like you just wanna be mad about all this.

Reminds me of those posters who would show up to say they didn't care about Justice League and then chime in every time a new development came out about it just to say how much they didn't care.

Eh, I dunno. If they were gonna sweep it under the rug they would've done that already. Instead they've been actively trying to assassinate Ray's character in the press. But with Momoa corroborating Ray's claims and alleging wrongful treatment as well, I don't see this going away.

You won’t hear or see a single thing from Momoa again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"