Justice League Ray Porter IS Uxas/Darkseid

Yes, Superman was recently resurrected but he was super-charged by Mother box and he was not holding back whereas other JL members were not looking to kill him as they thought he could be calmed down.

If WW or Aquaman really wanted to kill him they could, even Flash can harm Superman when he's fully using speed-force.

I also think a bit part of that fight with the league is, THEY SCARED POOPLESS.
Other than wonder woman they rest haven't fought anything like superman. They had a slight interaction with steppy but that was wonder woman's fight.
My point is if it were the league a few years into being the league and this happened I feel like they could've contained him. Until Lois or a box of kryptonite got to him.

EsK2OIFW8AAqogn

Looks like Darkseid.

Mission accomplished.

Yes, Superman was recently resurrected but he was super-charged by Mother box and he was not holding back whereas other JL members were not looking to kill him as they thought he could be calmed down.

If WW or Aquaman really wanted to kill him they could, even Flash can harm Superman when he's fully using speed-force.

I think it actually shows that a Superman with no morals, no conscience would destroy them all. Sure they could kill him with the right circumstances but that scene was clearly to show imo that Superman is the most powerful of the heroes. An unhinged Supes would decimate the league.

The new trailer was definitely lacking some EPIC Darkseid narration, but hopefully we get that in the final trailer, because we need to hear his voice.

I'm very interested in hearing his voice.
The new trailer was definitely lacking some EPIC Darkseid narration, but hopefully we get that in the final trailer, because we need to hear his voice.

I occasionally hear Michael Ironside's voice in my head when I watch the new trailer. "I... am Darkseid."

They've already shown more than they need to. Save as much for the film is my preference.
I'm surprised they used him in the marketing. A brief voice over was the most I was expecting.

Three weeks, people.
Three whole weeks until we see the big man onscreen throwing down with the old gods and facing down our heroes.

With the time we have left, let's think about this:
How would you all rank all the Darkseid portrayals we've gotten so far? From the DCAU, to Smallville, to Young Justice, and the recent DC animated film series.
Which were among the best, and which were the worst?

In hindsight I just recognized Andre Braugher from Brooklyn 99 was in fact Darkseid in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Hard to not think of Captain Holt when I watch that movie, from now on.

Three weeks, people.
Three whole weeks until we see the big man onscreen throwing down with the old gods and facing down our heroes.

With the time we have left, let's think about this:
How would you all rank all the Darkseid portrayals we've gotten so far? From the DCAU, to Smallville, to Young Justice, and the recent DC animated film series.
Which were among the best, and which were the worst?

In hindsight I just recognized Andre Braugher from Brooklyn 99 was in fact Darkseid in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Hard to not think of Captain Holt when I watch that movie, from now on.
Raymond

Reposting these for this thread:

EvxlQ_tWgAIXfhF

Re-posting this here, but in spoiler tags:

Ray Porter is gradually becoming one of my favorite Darkseids, wow.

Dear lord, that voice.

It's everything I hoped it would be.

Majestic. Godly.
Bloodcurdling.

Better video/audio quality of that Darkseid TV spot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member