Justice League Ray Porter IS Uxas/Darkseid

It's highly unlikely to me that Porter would've been the final voice of Darkseid.
In a film of that scale, with a character of that scale, if they were going to give him dialogue even in a cameo then it's reasonable to think that would be the voice going forward. Otherwise it's incredibly shoddy.

In a film of that scale, with a character of that scale, if they were going to give him dialogue even in a cameo then it's reasonable to think that would be the voice going forward. Otherwise it's incredibly shoddy.

Not really. It's not unusual at all. But I mean...shoddy...that's a good word to use in reference of DCEU.

So much bait and yet not a fish in the sea. :o

Reactions: MbJ
He's trying so hard with it too lol. Jumping into every thread with something inflammatory to say, only to either get ignored or dunked on.

b8f2e3ca-0e0b-452f-a58c-e9d2b8408f2c_text_hi.gif

And that's the weapon present-day Diana is checking out later on.

Interesting design choice for Darkseid I hope we get to see him with armor

Even as Uxas, he looks kino. Very curious to hear Ray Porter's voice.

The design idea is cool, but something about his look feels clunky and as if isnt yet finished.
I cant put my finger onto it.
But the idea of the design is neat.

Darkseid being a badass brute boss that he is!

It's remarkable how the cgi looks a lot more realistic in the Injustice game, even if it is indeed unfinished in the Snyder cut. Also I don't get that argument when I hear it about movie trailers. They had all that time to show us just a glimpse of him. It should have been better and if they couldn't make it good enough, they should have waited until it was.

Snyder announced it two to three months ago. If you really think that's enough time to complete CGI for as something as Uxas/Darkseid, then you don't know how CGI works.

Man, Ray Porter got jacked!

And this is just Baby Uxas.

I like that his weapon isn’t comically oversized, a la Thanos. No compensating here.

Last edited:
Snyder announced it two to three months ago. If you really think that's enough time to complete CGI for as something as Uxas/Darkseid, then you don't know how CGI works.
I know he shouldn't have presented something unfinished if it looks that poor. I'm sure it's going to be improved upon but I wouldn't expect it to be vastly different if it is that bad. Regardless, I'm obviously passing judgment on the thing I see now, not something I imagine it might be later. Also, on that subject, Desaad looked pretty good and even Steppenwolf felt far more realistic. And I doubt they haven't been working on this before it was officially announced to the public.

Plus he said that they had the Fandome date as the deadline to get the trailer in by. It doesn't need to be perfect for a trailer. I would rather have this released during Fandome than some random date 6 weeks from now just for a few seconds of extra polish.

He's just smashing the ground with his spear. Same thing as the Steppenwolf shot in JL2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"