Ray-Stevenson.com

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Unofficial fan site http://www.ray-stevenson.com

I already posted this site in the "Casting Details Emerge" thread I started but I just noticed this site is really started to promote the film in a cool way. There's already a flash animation on the right side saying "Welcome Back Frank Coming 2008" but not there's a fan art contenst or gallery for the Punisher they're going to put up.

pun1.jpg

Punisher Fan Art Wanted
. A new gallery will be added to showcase your Punisher photoshop manips and original Punisher art. Please, jpegs and non-animated gifs only. Contact the admin at: webmaster [ at ] ray-stevenson.com

So keeping checking this site for new stuff.

Thanks for the heads up, AD.:up: I just submitted mine.

That manip above is pretty cool.

I've submitted mine as well.

Arsh, you're a madman at photoshop. I think this is the best one I've seen so far. Kudos to you!

versionapw5.jpg

*waves to Advanced Dark, Arsh*

Hi everyone, I'm the admin of Ray-Stevenson.com. Thanks for the mention. Got some really nice additions to the Punisher gallery and thought I'd return the favor by posting a manip I did:

rspunisher_alley.jpg

Please feel free to visit the site and don't be put off by the lack of hardcore Punisher discussion (or there being mostly hens). Most everyone there is a Ray fan foremost and aren't well acquainted with the Punisher. You're welcome to get a discussion going, I know some have started reading The Punisher and there'll likely be more discussion if there are others around who are more familiar with it.

Lotis

Arsh? *Waves back concerned.*

LOL

Welcome to The Hype. Both sites can feed each other. Hope this thread increased the traffic over there for ya bud.

*waves to Advanced Dark, Arsh*

Hi everyone, I'm the admin of Ray-Stevenson.com. Thanks for the mention. Got some really nice additions to the Punisher gallery and thought I'd return the favor by posting a manip I did:

rspunisher_alley.jpg

Please feel free to visit the site and don't be put off by the lack of hardcore Punisher discussion (or there being mostly hens). Most everyone there is a Ray fan foremost and aren't well acquainted with the Punisher. You're welcome to get a discussion going, I know some have started reading The Punisher and there'll likely be more discussion if there are others around who are more familiar with it.

Lotis

Well, all I have to say is I think it's a great manip.

I like the manip's but I cannot wait to see footage from the shoot - will there be a teaser trailer / advance promo materials like with the last film? Man I hope Bradstreet and Stevenson produce a series of posters.

You guys should all register and join http://www.ray-stevenson.com which has it's own community/message board which will hold all the messages from Ray and others who are just fans of his and not particularly the Punisher. Here's one message from the message boards recently posted by Nomad:

Another Ray sighting!
« on: August 15, 2007, 05:40:43 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, unfortunately it was not *I* who sighted him, but my neighbour. She was somewhat overwhelmed, so I was unable to get what I thought was a completely coherent report, but here's my best reconstruction of the event.

His Lordship was slumming at a mall in the San Fernando Valley with Lexi Alexander who, apparently, was somewhere inside or nearby, having a facial of all things! It's unclear to me just why Ray was there.

Nevertheless, there ensued a walk through the mall, and women were pouring out of the stores to gawk at Our Ray who, I'm told, looked absobloodylutely gorgeous. No surprise there.

My other neighbour asked her which screen star of the past Ray reminded her of. Her reply, "NO one! He is COMPLETELY unique!" Well, WE knew that, neh?

My neighbour is a pal of Lexi's, and she (my neighbour) had her pic taken with Ray. She has no computer, so she has to wait until Lexi sends it to her via snail mail. When she gets it, I'll scan and post it here. -Nomad

His Lordship was slumming at a mall in the San Fernando Valley with Lexi Alexander who, apparently, was somewhere inside or nearby, having a facial of all things! It's unclear to me just why Ray was there.

Man, I'm from the valley I wonder which mall (Northridge, Topanga, or the Promanade)? I hope they announce the cast soon.

New Poll is up at the site regarding Punisher's look. I voted for the "MAX" look.

You Know what...iam looking forward to Ray as frank.I hope he dose good in the next punisher movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"